full head again - is it possible?

losemyhead

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
After hours by hours of reading about hairloss I wanna know that real truth...is it possible to get full head with hair again?

There is alot of us that don't want only to maintain but to regrow full head or at least 90% of it.
From what I understand,there isn't any chance to get there with the medicine available today in the market.

(I'm talking about people with nw2 and above)

Thanks,
I don't want to piss off anyone but only want to know the truth.

abcdefg

Reaction score
No keeping your hair is best you can do. You can regrow a little with like rogain but your not going anywhere more then like a Norwood 3 -> Norwood 2 if your lucky

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
With hair transplant's if you are realistic and have the cash, you could have the appearance of a full head of hair. Having a smaller head definitely helps, having good donor hair too and if needed use body/beard hair. Meds will generally just slow or stop your balding for years but everyone's different, your male pattern baldness could accelerate and then the meds won't help much.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes. but youd essentially need to be desiring male to female gender reassignment. estrogen promotes scalp hair growth. intensive hormonal therapy involving estrogens you could regrow your hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If your only NW2 then you can get an hair transplant no problem. The more advanced the hair loss the more complicated issues become, the more hopeless the situation becomes. And waiting for something that may or may never come in order to get on with your life is nothing short of mental torture.

Coolhandjames

Reaction score
Will taking herbal supplements like Saw Palmetto, Beta Sitrisol, lycopene etc. effect taking fina and minoxidil ?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
It's not in a high percentage to get back to a full head of hair, but it depends on the fundamental questions as it's not a one size fits all answer that you are seeking:

How aggressive is your condition?
How long you have been balding?
How much you have already lost? Are you trying to regrow hair on bald skin or merely retain what you have?
Do you have a history of male pattern baldness in your family?

You DO have a chance but the percentages will vary considerably.

Good luck.