FUEClinics.com (UK hair transplant Company)

GeminiX

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just received a mail drop from what appears to be a new hair transplant clinic in the UK called FUE Clinic - http://www.fueclinics.com.

The sent me a very attractive and informative brochure with some nice example pictures of a particularly nasty strip scar and some rather decent looking before and after FUE pictures.

Looks great, except for the fact that the address the mail was sent to was my parents house and with my old name; the only hair transplant people to ever have those details were Norton. Have Norton re-opened with new name?

As an aside, inside the brochure is a photo of the technician team, one of whom was working for Dr. Rogers when I had my last transplant (small world); she at least is a very good technician :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes FUEclinics is the new version of Norton clinic. Run by Norton cheif salesman Jeremy Isherwood who became the 'name/face' of Norton after Norton himself was finally struck off and banned from running a clinic (although no doubt he's still their in a behind the scenes role raking in the £££ Jeremy Isherwood dont go anywhere near these butchers. Unless you fancy having your head disfigured by some random cheap hired for the day surgeon with less medical qualifications than a dental assistant and who has probably never done a hair transplant before.
Obviously they're reputation finally caught up with them, probably thanks to people doing more research on the internet. But when ruining peoples lives is making you millions you just change your identy and keep on doing it.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Interestingly, the brochure has a section called "Internet forums, who are you going to trust?".

That made me smile :)

Oh, and they also have a hand-written note in the pack, offering me a £1000 discount if I book before April; the same sales tactic used by Norton Clinic when I was last in contact with them all those years ago.

Have you been to the website? It has a section called "Meet the team", but the surgeon section is "under construction"; sure we could be wrong SAF, but it certainly has all the hallmarks of a circuit clinic.

Hairbyhair

Reaction score
I know Dr Vernikos works for them before (his picture is on the front page smiling), heard he left the clinic so I have no idea who is doing their work. Vernikos seemed ok when I met with him, still from the reputation of mr Isherwood and the Norton stigma it was enough to keep me away.