Fue Transplant For Buzz No Guard Look

Cuck12

My Regimen
Reaction score
New to the forum. A little about my hair loss, I am 23 years old starting losing my hair around 17. I'd say I'm a diffuse patterned nw4. I currently rock a no guard buzz and I love the way it looks I actually think this suits me more then hair did. I know you will all say well just shave your head and rock it. Which I could last resort but I am just not happy with the pattern or the horseshoe look that I will have when I'm older I think a little bit of hair looks better. My question is can you get a fue procedure say 3000 scalp smallpunch 0.7mm to avoid big scars and idk say 1000 beard placed evenly across the head maybe a few more in the hairline cause that's the most important face feature. And I'm not talking a nw1 hairline I'm happy with nw2, I have a very small area of balding or horseshoe area so to speak. And I would get light smp done by a professional do make it look normal and get the scars smp to if it's noticeable. Is this a realistic option or should I just move on.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New to the forum. A little about my hair loss, I am 23 years old starting losing my hair around 17. I'd say I'm a diffuse patterned nw4. I currently rock a no guard buzz and I love the way it looks I actually think this suits me more then hair did. I know you will all say well just shave your head and rock it. Which I could last resort but I am just not happy with the pattern or the horseshoe look that I will have when I'm older I think a little bit of hair looks better. My question is can you get a fue procedure say 3000 scalp smallpunch 0.7mm to avoid big scars and idk say 1000 beard placed evenly across the head maybe a few more in the hairline cause that's the most important face feature. And I'm not talking a nw1 hairline I'm happy with nw2, I have a very small area of balding or horseshoe area so to speak. And I would get light smp done by a professional do make it look normal and get the scars smp to if it's noticeable. Is this a realistic option or should I just move on.

There are a few examples of no-guard buzz FUE results that i've seen around that looked pretty good. StephenL is kind of a classic well known case, he was a NW6 I believe and had an amazing beard/head hair FUE that gave him a great buzz cut result. Beard hair is tricky, and if the Doctor isn't highly skilled, it would probably not look right. I have contemplated going that route as well. I have an ok head for buzzcut, but I would MUCH rather have at least the shadow of hair to frame my face. Right now I don't really have that unless I grow out the top as much as I can an brush it down and get creative.