Fue Transplant Advice For 23 Years Old

Lenor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm 23 years old, balding since 16.
First when I was 16 my hairdresser mentioned that I'm balding as I was still young I couldn't believe it and thought that I could lost some hairs because of stress or something and it's temporary. I haven't seen almost nothing until my 18, then my hairline started to receding. I still thought its impossible to go further then NW2 as I'm just to young. But I wasn't right. I visited three different doctors each of them told me that it's normal thing, I should just accept it and proposed me some natural treatment's. None of them helped. Last year, after lot's of stress I started loosing hairs on entire top. Right now I'm between shaving everything off and doing hair transplant but I know that if I do shave it I'm just going to look terrible and so I wanted to get some advice about hair transplant. Last night I contacted with few clinics in Turkey. For now I received response from two. After seeing pics of my entire head one clinic said they can transplant 3500-4000 grafts and will be able to cover all the baldness starting from new high density hairline in the front and tinning towards to the back. Second clinic said almost same thing with only one difference: smaller amount of grafts(3000-3500). It sounds good but I just wanted to check it with this forum to know if they are not using my lack of knowledge and desperation to have hairs. Another thing I'm afraid of is further loss of hairs. As I'm still very young I wonder If it wouldn't be better to stay with a little receded front hairline, and put more graft in rest of the top so in case of further losses I can still look decent? Third and the last question is: In case of some further hair losses/fail of the hair transplant etc. if I would decide that there is no other solution for me then just shaving off everything will it be visible as I will be bald that I had a hair transplant in the past?
As about family balding history... My grand grandparents in the age of 90 still had full head of hairs without receding, my grandfather who is now 84, got no hair losses either. My grandmother after 80 start losing some but still got almost almost full head of hair, and father who is now 55 have more hairs then I do and his hairline started to receding a bit after 50. Brother who is now 30 got some thinning hair on the front but visible only in good light and if he put some hair gel on it(Otherwise this thinning is undetectable)

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    483.5 KB · Views: 851
  • 1.png
    1.png
    627.8 KB · Views: 807
  • Zdjęcie, 11.03.2018 o 17.28 #2.jpg
    Zdjęcie, 11.03.2018 o 17.28 #2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 697
Last edited:

Lenor

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I just recently received all the blood test's as first, my doctor wanted to check if there may be any other cause of it. Next week, on Thursday I got another visit and then he will prescribe finasteride for me.

Tosh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd recommend sticking with Finasteride and Minoxidil for at least 6 months before having any surgery. I'm sure some would recommend a year.

Since you only have a finite number of grafts you can use, you better make sure the doctors are reputable, rather than the cheapest.

shookwun

Reaction score
3500-4000 seems about right.

Your entire scalp needs density added.