Fue Results Question - Does This Look Right?

geno86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently had a 5,350 graft FUE transplant at a well known and well respected doctor in the industry. Location was my crown and temples, it was done over two days with my crown done on day 2. I will be posting my journal on here once I get back home and updating with results, so for now I’ll be somewhat vague on the details.

My question is in the photo, I’m wondering if my crown looks right. Notice how it sort of looks like they filled in the middle but left a hairless, thin, ring, around the outside of my crown.

I typically leave my hair quite short, and when all is said and done I don’t want to see a U shaped bald outline around my otherwise filled in crown. Can anyone comment on whether they see this as an issue? Or, if they had similar after pictures that just sort of grew in and corrected themselves? The doctor along with about a half dozen nurses saw the finished result and seemed to think it was great work.

I do intend to speak with my doctor and raise this concern. But I won’t be able yet reach them for a few days. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• 86A7F1D6-E9C9-4C4B-ADFA-F68115C499D1.jpeg
    86A7F1D6-E9C9-4C4B-ADFA-F68115C499D1.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 528

Parity07

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is quite a common thing for surgeons to do. The reason they cite is because they don't want to risk damaging the 'good' hair and causing shock loss, so they leave a gap between their furthest transplanted hairs and the natural thick ones to protect them as best they can.

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey do you have hairline photos and how much did you lower with which doctor? That is very clean crown work looks fine to me.