FUE Regrowth Not As Good As FIT?

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
She should have enough compassion as a freakon doctor to know that you are seriously ill about your procedure with her. She should repair you for free because that is WHAT MOST PHYSICIANS DO! If you feel that she needs prodding then send her the links to these two threads alone!

Maybe tell her to visit Ray Woods! :lol:

G

Whatever you do, don't do FUE again unless you go to a different Doctor. I thought I remember you posting awhile back that you did not like your consultation with Dr. Woods right?

omarshari

Reaction score
Rambo I gotta say that Dr Woods is NOT A GOOD OPTION.. His track record is horrid and he charges absurd amounts of money for a insignificant amount of grafts..

Why don't you try someone like Martinik or Knudsen.. Although I've heard Martinik is a real b**ch.. Or even better, goto the US and try someone like Hasson & Wong..

Also, IMO, propecia is SO crucial if you're contemplating hair transplant.. You will be chasing your male pattern baldness for the rest of your life if you don't.. At the very least, propecia gives you some time to offset that next dreaded hair transplant..

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Stay on your same track David... Woods will love to trump Dr. Martinednsmkek and correct what she did.

G

I agree, they are competitors and egos paly a big role in this.

I have read some guys say that Woods does not support Propecia so he can get more surgery. I don't know about that but I will be bold enough to say that I am a big proponent of Propecia or taking finsteride in general. Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING has been more effective overall in slowing down the rate of male pattern baldness.

Remember, Propecia is low dose. Proscar has been around for decades and is at five times the strength of Propecia!