Fue In India 3900 Grafts On 7 Feb 2016

josn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did 3400 (Note - it was 3400 grafts NOT 3900 - error in heading) FUE Hair Transplant in India and its day 4. So, just wanted to share the Post op pics and see opinions. Will update other pics later.

Doctor managed to do total 3400 grafts from back of the head and beard.

hair transplant was done in Dr bhatti's clinic in India. The doctor was professional and clinic looked good. Was busy with helpful team. Took about 7-8 hours for procedure. Its too early to talk about any result.

Hoping the result will be good.

Please feel free to share your views based on pre and post op fotos. We cants say anything about the result for several months but just want to know how it looks.

Attachments

• B4 Pic 1.PNG
    B4 Pic 1.PNG
    484.7 KB · Views: 1,256
  • CaptureHT1.PNG
    CaptureHT1.PNG
    943.6 KB · Views: 1,205
Last edited:

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did 3400 (Note - it was 3400 grafts NOT 3900 - error in heading) FUE Hair Transplant in India and its day 4. So, just wanted to share the Post op pics and see opinions. Will update other pics later.

hair transplant was done in Dr bhatti's clinic in India. The doctor was professional and clinic looked good. Was busy with helpful team. Took about 7-8 hours for procedure. Its too early to talk about any result.

Please feel free to share your views based on pre and post op fotos. We cants say anything about the result for several months but just want to know how it looks.
tell us the rate per graft.
you are healing up well.

josn

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you mean the price per graft. It was INR 89/graft - might have cost around 8-9 K in AUD including lab charges PRP etc.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen some good work by Dr bhatti, he's the only Indian surgeon I know of. Hope it works out for you

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking great, I'm also planning to go with Dr Bhatti - he truly does some fantastic work at a great price. Only seen one bad result from him and he was able to rectify free of charge.

josn

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is 10 day post op. Bit of white scabs still remain.

Attachments

• IMG_0436[1].JPG
    IMG_0436[1].JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,053

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is 10 day post op. Bit of white scabs still remain.

Sorry, I'm just starting my research on FUE. But if after fully healing and regrowing the way you're supposed to after an hair transplant, what is usually the quality of hair if it is clipped with a zero guard, the way it looks in this pic? Does it loos natural?

My concern is tht the hair in the 10 days post op pic looks very unnatural. I'm looking into the possibillity of an hair transplant, but want to clip with zero guard.... it's what I do now.

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey much did he charge i might be going india in jan, might be an option!

how are the results and any scarring or pics of donor and beard area

thanks

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont like density at all

rmalh8

My Regimen
Reaction score

can you please update on your progress?

Akhil978

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you please report your progress? I am in touch with Dr. Bhatti.
He also suggested for 6 months Finasteride and minoxidil.
Does every surgeon suggests same? I am concerned about side effects of Finasteride.
Please guide.
Thank you!

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You either use Minoxidil/Finasteride forever or you don't. Using it for just 6 months will only f*** up your hair. @Akhil978

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9/10 months in also keen to see updates

Il be getting similar number of grafts

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"hair transplant in india"...uhm yeah I guess this thread wont make any ppl wanna go to india do to hair transplant any time soon, and the fact that op havent answered a single question nor updated we can figure that the results are shitty as f*ck to say the least. And this type of diffuse thinning is never a good call to make a fue on if there has not been any efforts to strentghten the existing hair with any remedys, not to mention the low density this case would get even if the pre hair stays.

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno if it was sh*t generally you do end up complaining on the other hand if it's good op gas probably moved on and continued with his life

Annoying when they don't update though ffs!