FUE, go for it? help!

newguy27

Reaction score
Hello all. I recently started searching the web for options regarding my hair situation, and as you can imagine I'm eager to just jump into it and get it done. If I'm a good candidate for å successful FUE, i want to go to Dr. Feriduni. As I've read so much good things from his work. And I've sent mail for a online consultation.

Im 27 years old, and my situation has been going on slowly since my early 20s.BUT, i believe
it has stopped. Im not 100% sure, but since both my father and grandfather have similar hairloss as me still, at age 57 and 83, ( though i think i have a bit more loss in the middle, if it matters )

i figured it would eventually stop. I have never used any treatment. Mostly just wear caps or hat, but since i turned 27 its not supercool to wear caps to all outfits. Styling is getting pretty hard, and wind is my worst enemy :(

I have some questions, i would really appreciate if someone took the time to help.

1. how many "grafts" do you figure i need for a successful hair transplant?
2. can FUE be done without any additional treatment products afterwards?
( if I'm right in the fact that my hairloss has reached its end obv )
3. will it last a lifetime?

and anymore information you might have, I'm truly grateful.

here are some pictures of my current situation:

IMG_1038.jpgIMG_1041.jpgIMG_1044.jpgIMG_1037 2.jpg

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all. I recently started searching the web for options regarding my hair situation, and as you can imagine I'm eager to just jump into it and get it done. If I'm a good candidate for å successful FUE, i want to go to Dr. Feriduni. As I've read so much good things from his work. And I've sent mail for a online consultation.

Im 27 years old, and my situation has been going on slowly since my early 20s.BUT, i believe
it has stopped. Im not 100% sure, but since both my father and grandfather have similar hairloss as me still, at age 57 and 83, ( though i think i have a bit more loss in the middle, if it matters )

i figured it would eventually stop. I have never used any treatment. Mostly just wear caps or hat, but since i turned 27 its not supercool to wear caps to all outfits. Styling is getting pretty hard, and wind is my worst enemy :(

I have some questions, i would really appreciate if someone took the time to help.

1. how many "grafts" do you figure i need for a successful hair transplant?
2. can FUE be done without any additional treatment products afterwards?
( if I'm right in the fact that my hairloss has reached its end obv )
3. will it last a lifetime?

and anymore information you might have, I'm truly grateful.

here are some pictures of my current situation:

View attachment 28674View attachment 28673View attachment 28672View attachment 28675
1. Around 3000
2. Yes
3. Theoretically yes.