Fue Expert Clinic, Madrid, Dr. Juan Couto. This Guy Is Already Booked Untill 2023. Crazy.

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone? Any confirmation that this doctor is still booked 5 years out? His results videos + my insanely thick donor area have me starting to fantasize...

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
graft cost is 5 euros, 4.5 euros if its a bigger procedure

wait time for a consultation is around 14 months

wait time after consultation for surgery is between 1 and 2 years

They only do in person consultations now because of demand, so you have to go to Spain for the consulation.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had surgery with Couto

My result was OK. Not fantastic but better than average.

I had better yield with Feriduni, Mwamba and Vila

I have 3 friends who have had surgery with Dr Couto. 2 are extremely unhappy (one of them had a horrible result) and the other one is satisified

The amount of impressive work he does in non deniable

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had surgery with Couto

My result was OK. Not fantastic but better than average.

I had better yield with Feriduni, Mwamba and Vila

I have 3 friends who have had surgery with Dr Couto. 2 are extremely unhappy (one of them had a horrible result) and the other one is satisified

The amount of impressive work he does in non deniable

Good to know that Couto is also human.

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to know that Couto is also human.

This is in line with what I've discovered through research since last posting in this thread. That is to say, no doctor can currently guarantee a great result. It depends so much on the individual case. Going with someone like Couto can only maximize your chances, but probably no more so than someone like Feriduni, Lorenzo, etc. If anything, he's maybe slightly guilty of only posting the very best outcomes on his social media.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is a great great doctor
He respects protocols 100%
There are mitigating factors which are exogenous to his capabilities
Interior edema, poor blood supply, infections, after care... etc..

selem benam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I am very happy to post here, as I am in the same questioning: I can see the best results in the world.. but none talking of couto, no interview of him, no clients feedback, plus i searched he is not member of ISHRS.. well nothing encouraging to make a surgery... eventhough I met him once.. but how can we tell?? Anymore feedback on FUEXPERT OR JUAN COUOT PLZ?