Fue cost in india

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
As of now NW2 with none of the vertex or crown thinningThink i will need about 1000-1500 grafts.If anyone could give me the price for the total surgery(doctors fee fue grafts medication kit et cetera) would be awesome....i am saving all i can.Ill have one after about 3-4 years.Will hold on to all i have with minoxidil and spiroAlso would the price of FUE in india would go down after sometime

shookwun

Reaction score
Dr. Bahtti is the only reputable surgeon.

Go to Turkey, and get FUE done there for 2.85USD. Very cheap.

NW2 Will require between 2000-2500.

Pemuda

Reaction score
Hey, try look up Hair stem cells transplantation rather than FUE.
cos FUE won't allow hair to regrow back at the donor area.
and will leave like a white spot mark in each follicular unit where hair has been extracted.
hair stem cells transplantation will allow hair to regrow at donor area and leave no mark
there a recommended clinic in Jakarta, hair science institute u can look it up if u wish

Hope my info helps :)

somitjale

Reaction score
As of now NW2 with none of the vertex or crown thinningThink i will need about 1000-1500 grafts.If anyone could give me the price for the total surgery(doctors fee fue grafts medication kit et cetera) would be awesome....i am saving all i can.Ill have one after about 3-4 years.Will hold on to all i have with minoxidil and spiroAlso would the price of FUE in india would go down after sometime
Its your body. You want the cheapest or the best doctor? I have been to many doctors and need a lot more hair then you. If you need only 1000 grafts you may as well not go for a transplant.

jerry1993

Reaction score
Go for Dr. Bhatti. I had my transplant a week ago, around 750 grafts for my hairline and temples.
It is Rs 99 per graft
Plus 14% service tax.
It cost me around 85k fro my procedure.
+20k for travel and hotel+food for 5 days.

Pankaj

Reaction score
Best Hair Transplantation Clinic in Bangalore, India

My name is Pankaj. I shifted to Bangalore 2 years back and since then I am facing tremendous hair loss. After searching on Internet I went to Hairline Clinic for consultation. The doctor examined me and recommended me to take hair loss treatment along with medications. After a month of treatment my hair fall has reduced. I am still on treatment and I am feeling good with it.

http://www.hairline.in