Fue And Hair Miniaturisation, What Happens After Surgery?

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking at getting some dense packing for the hairline. I have small miniaturised hair that are still there but not growing thicker. They are only visible close up.

If I do the dense packing fue, what will happen to those hairs? Are they removed? Will they become trapped in the scalp and maybe cause spots when trying to grow?

Any advice?

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking at getting some dense packing for the hairline. I have small miniaturised hair that are still there but not growing thicker. They are only visible close up.

If I do the dense packing fue, what will happen to those hairs? Are they removed? Will they become trapped in the scalp and maybe cause spots when trying to grow?

Any advice?

The hairs will still be there because theyll be adding more around the area not directly on top of that root.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hairs will still be there because theyll be adding more around the area not directly on top of that root.

I would rather that velus root be removed. Can't see the hair anyway. It's creating the gaps in the hairline.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would rather that velus root be removed. Can't see the hair anyway. It's creating the gaps in the hairline.

If you still have the hair there then alot things can work to make them grow again, If i was you id rub pumpkin seed oil and peppermint oil in every day on the areas youd like to see grow. do that once a day for few months and watch the difference. take pictures though so you can really see the difference.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you still have the hair there then alot things can work to make them grow again, If i was you id rub pumpkin seed oil and peppermint oil in every day on the areas youd like to see grow. do that once a day for few months and watch the difference. take pictures though so you can really see the difference.

Thanks for the reply.

How have the oils been working for you? How do u apply them and in what quantity and mix?

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have helped me loads and grown back hair in the middle to front of my head. use a ratio of 5:1 of pumpkin oil to peppermint oil as the peppermint is strong and needs to be diluted with alot of pumpkin oil. leave in overnight, maybe put a towel on your pillow as it can stain. and wash out in the morning. Will slow if not almost stop any hair shed too.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have helped me loads and grown back hair in the middle to front of my head. use a ratio of 5:1 of pumpkin oil to peppermint oil as the peppermint is strong and needs to be diluted with alot of pumpkin oil. leave in overnight, maybe put a towel on your pillow as it can stain. and wash out in the morning. Will slow if not almost stop any hair shed too.

Thanks for that. Might give it a try.