Fue 4 Months Post Op. Is This Normal?

Stevo88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently at the 4 month mark post op fue. Any recommendations how I can speed this process up and if this is normal at this stage? I’m afraid it’s a botch job and it’s constantly on my mind. Can anyone relate ☹️

Attachments

• C0649F83-2E9E-4A63-8255-B9D1B31FBA77.png
    C0649F83-2E9E-4A63-8255-B9D1B31FBA77.png
    590 KB · Views: 1,421
Last edited:

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a little difficult to tell without before and after photos. At 4 months, the shedding is likely to have only recently slowed down, so it's still too early to tell.
Can I ask why people keep posting FUE under this section intended for FUT ?

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
At 4 months it's too early to tell, you have to wait at least 6 months to see any significant improvement even then it will take more time and up to 10-12 months for your to judge and hit the panic button, there is nothing you can do to speed up the process, be patient and don't stress about it you will be fine, post some before and after pics maybe we can help you track your progress, good luck.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently at the 4 month mark post op fue. Any recommendations how I can speed this process up and if this is normal at this stage? I’m afraid it’s a botch job and it’s constantly on my mind. Can anyone relate ☹️

May I ask how many grafts you had and where you had your procedure?

HLV

WallaceMa76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks right on track to me. You can use minoxidil to speed things up. Though the efficiency as to how well it works can't really be measured. I can say I used minoxidil since 2 weeks after surgery and I am an early grower.

zerafian

Established Member
Reaction score
we need more pictures and clearer ones, before and current, to really give a good answer. However, I didnt start seeing decent density come in until month 4. After that it became really noticeable. Theres a reason the doctor will say 6 to 12 or even 18 months. The amount of time will vary drastically. Stay optimistic though! Im at month 7 with medium brown, kinda fine hair. You have blonde hair as well so it may take a bit more density for you to really see the change coming in.

As said above, minoxidil/rogaine can help. I use it every day and have after 2-3 weeks post transplant.

hopeful24

Reaction score
My doctor said to wait and start minoxidil at the 3 month mark... I wonder why everyone has different suggestions.. Some doctors are ok starting it within the first few weeks and others prefer waiting..