Fue, 2 Months Old, 3200 Grafts Nw2/3. Opinions Please :)

Jhonfst

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a large area to cover for 3200 grafts, your recession was deep and you lowered it as well. I had 2k grafts in much smaller areas with respect to the corners and forelock enforcement which turned out good. You have a great hairline design and I expect this to turn out rather well with adequate density, but you may need another pass for good density. Month 5 to 7 has a lot of changes especially once you're growing it out, beyond that time frame the outcomes are marginal in most cases, so it's waiting game. Your left side is ahead of your right for example. Are you aware of how many grafts per cm2? It looks natural so the incisions and placement was good as well as the hairline design! Who is the surgeon? You should be on finasteride though as you're diffuse behind the surgery too and you need to protect this and supplement the mid scalp and back with grafts.
The doctor said that he didn't have anymore space for more grafts haha
I think the hairline was perfect really!
I did lower it a bit because my hair is really dense everywhere else but on the sides hairline so i wanted to balance the whole hairline density.
They said at the 6months checkup that the richt side will for sure catch up :)
I don't know, i can ask them next time i go to the clinic, that's the great thing about doing a fue in my own town
It was a surgeon and 4 technicians, highly professional i must say, i was a bit worried at first, but they are From the best university in Portugal and really great people. Dont remember the surgeons name.
Im going to try minoxidil first, kind of worried of the side effects of finasteride. They advised me to use minoxidil first.

Thanks!

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Moar picssss

Jhonfst

My Regimen
Reaction score
PhotoEditor_20190226_114013959.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190226_114052893.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190226_113901436.jpg
IMG_20190226_111636.jpg
IMG_20190226_111632.jpg
IMG_20190226_111627.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190226_114209899.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190226_114130344.jpg
IMG_20190226_111638.jpg
IMG_20190226_111623.jpg
PhotoEditor_20190226_114247252.jpg

Before and after photos! Sorry for being so late, had my first not shaved hair cut done last week.
I'm really pleased with the results :)
Going to start minoxidil foam. Don't want to use the liquid because i've read it makes the hair greasy and hard to style.
I usually see 4 hair strains on my hand in the shower, not much but still.
Going to buy 2 year supply, kirland minoxidil, 1 year for me, 1 for my brother.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 113616 View attachment 113617 View attachment 113618 View attachment 113619 View attachment 113620 View attachment 113621 View attachment 113622 View attachment 113623 View attachment 113624 View attachment 113625 View attachment 113626
Before and after photos! Sorry for being so late, had my first not shaved hair cut done last week.
I'm really pleased with the results :)
Going to start minoxidil foam. Don't want to use the liquid because i've read it makes the hair greasy and hard to style.
I usually see 4 hair strains on my hand in the shower, not much but still.
Going to buy 2 year supply, kirland minoxidil, 1 year for me, 1 for my brother.
It looks f*****g amazing

whipandsnap

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks awesome.

What does it look like unless you comb it? I prefer the messy look on myself but wonder how it looks on transplanted hair.

Jhonfst

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks awesome.

What does it look like unless you comb it? I prefer the messy look on myself but wonder how it looks on transplanted hair.
It doesn't suit me that well haha.
In terms of the transplanted hair, you can notice a bit of lack of density. Hair transplants don't give that 100% natural density ofc.
I can take a photo one of these days if you'd like

pgain

Reaction score
In terms of the transplanted hair, you can notice a bit of lack of density. Hair transplants don't give that 100% natural density ofc.

If you make hairline ticker, it starts to look unnatural, like a wig.

It looks very good, for 5.6k 3200 grafts it's a success. Looking on this forum there are people that paid more and got worst.

whipandsnap

My Regimen
Reaction score

Please do!

If you make hairline ticker, it starts to look unnatural, like a wig.

I was thinking about filling the hairline with the thinner, lower quality hairs that seem to grow further down your neck... Right below the typical donor area.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good. I’d stay away from minoxidil, it could cause some shock loss and you’ll have to use it continually.