Fue - 13th March 2019 - 3,070 - Dhi Glasgow

Edin91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Afternoon,

Thought I’d post my post FUE procedure photos so I have a record of how it’s looking.

The procedure took place at the DHI clinic in Glasgow, Scotland. There was 3070 hair grafts in total.

Took the whole day to complete with a short break in the middle for lunch. Relatively painless except the injections which were a little uncomfortable.

The evening following the surgery was quite painful - like a bad migraine but the pain has eased off. I’ve been able to wash the back donor area three times now - again tonight. Tomorrow will be the first time I get to wash the recipient area. Spraying saline solution every 30 minutes on recipient area as well.

Attachments

• 862F9277-FDBE-41CC-BEB3-340955C666D6.jpeg
    862F9277-FDBE-41CC-BEB3-340955C666D6.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 980
  • 7325D4E4-90F0-4AA9-AE21-036127109B43.jpeg
    7325D4E4-90F0-4AA9-AE21-036127109B43.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,053

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
I visited the Glasgow clinic but it seemed to be their technicians that were doing most the work.

Edin91

My Regimen
Reaction score
That confuses me a little bit - in what respect?

The doctor removes and implants the grafts and the very experienced nurses prepares the grafts and assists in putting the grafts into the implanter pen?

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently the doctor just oversees the work and lets the technicians extract and implant unless the surgeon set extra difficulty then he/she would intervene ‍♂️. I was put off by that and was considering going to Belgium or Spain for it but I’m not sure who is the best. Real confusing

Edin91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure where you heard that from but absolutely not true.

Only a GMC registered doctor will carry out the procedure. The doctor I had is apparently the medical director for Scotland DHI but then he might be the only doctor there.

What gave you the idea that someone other than a doctor would be doing the procedure?

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Technicians were looking at my scalp to see what surgery I needed and I didn’t meet any surgeon. This was the Glasgow clinic so. It sure what ones what tbf

Slamb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Afternoon,

Thought I’d post my post FUE procedure photos so I have a record of how it’s looking.

The procedure took place at the DHI clinic in Glasgow, Scotland. There was 3070 hair grafts in total.

Took the whole day to complete with a short break in the middle for lunch. Relatively painless except the injections which were a little uncomfortable.

The evening following the surgery was quite painful - like a bad migraine but the pain has eased off. I’ve been able to wash the back donor area three times now - again tonight. Tomorrow will be the first time I get to wash the recipient area. Spraying saline solution every 30 minutes on recipient area as well.
Hey, how are you getting on 6 months later?? I am Glasgow based and really keen to progress with an FUE but struggling find trusted recommendations...