FTank's story - (26 Losing it Fast. Pics Included)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: 26 Losing it Fast. Pics Included.

optimus prime said:
All i can say is you look 100 times better with a shaved head. That really suits you. Awesome look!!!!

I second that.

FTank

Reaction score

Wow thanks. I can be pretty insecure at times. When I left the house I felt like everyone was looking at my head every place I went. I'm not sure how much of that was in my head. It probably had something to do with the fact I kept looking at people to see if their eyes would go to my head.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

FTank said:
Wow thanks. I can be pretty insecure at times. When I left the house I felt like everyone was looking at my head every place I went. I'm not sure how much of that was in my head. It probably had something to do with the fact I kept looking at people to see if their eyes would go to my head.

hhaha I know what you mean...I feel the same sometime.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score

Holy sh*t, i had to look twice (esp on the shaved head) to double check if that wasnt me. Diffuse thinning is a b**ch man aint it. I say drop the foam, judgingfrom the side hairs it looks like your hair (like mines) is kinna thin to begin with. Stay on finasteride to maintain your roots, keep shaving and pray that HM drops in soon.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

MacAttack said:
Holy $#iT, i had to look twice (esp on the shaved head) to double check if that wasnt me. Diffuse thinning is a b**ch man aint it. I say drop the foam, judgingfrom the side hairs it looks like your hair (like mines) is kinna thin to begin with. Stay on finasteride to maintain your roots, keep shaving and pray that HM drops in soon.

I dont see why he should not use foam.

satch5150

Reaction score

as guys said I really think you look GREAT shaved. Much better than with your hair. I envy you cause my head is oddly shaped and my ears stick out like Will Smith's so shaving my head isn't a great option for me :( but dude, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. If the treatments won't work you know that you will rock the sly look,

GL,

Philip

FTank

Reaction score

Thanks that helps to hear that. Some of my friends reacting well to it and others didn't. I'm glad more and more men are choosing to shave it off and society has become more accepting of it. I would love to have hair but at a certain point I prefer the shaved clean look over the obvious balding look for us younger guys.

satch5150

Reaction score

some of your friends might like your hair with gel some don't. Some might like your hair long and you wearing a leather jacket some would say you look like an idiot. Same with shaved head. Some people are narrow-minded some don't give a crap about that sort of things. I talked with a female friend at University and the conversation went down to hair. She said that guys have "it" easier, they have short hair no f*****g around in the bathroom all morning to make it look decent. I said, and what if the guy is balding (my male pattern baldness isn't THAT visible yet to others). And she said "well just shave it, if I was balding I would do it, but for girls it's harder"

RaginDemon

Reaction score

I am 100% straight...but i gotta tell u bro, you look great with a shaved head.

Chicks love that look, take it from a playa. j/k

FTank

Reaction score

I won't bother everyone with the details but it appears I can not continue to take finasteride. Without taking finasteride/dutasteride is there any chance of at least maintaining with me for at least a couple of years just useing foam or something else? The shaved head is not really working. That picture makes it look better than it is from the angle and lighting

RaginDemon

Reaction score

foam should be good alone, but without an internal DHT blocker like finasteride, its really hard to stop male pattern baldness from progressing. :(