Frowning and Forehead wrinkles!

Do you have forehead wrinkles?

• Total voters

GlasgowCelt

Reaction score
I am curious because my uncle (not a blood relative) has crazy wrinkles on his forehead and is a nw2.5 I'd say - but hes 63
Now two guys in my class one a Norwood 7 easy and only like 29 i'd say again has crazy wrinkles and the other is 23 Norwood 5odds and has crazy wrinkles.

I'm a nw1 but my hair has thinned out but im blaming that on Telogen Effluvium but anyway ive no wrinkles, do you think the stretching of skin could be a factor in hair loss? especially from the back of the head?

Or have we already went down this route and concluded that it was a load of brown stuff?

This stuff is interesting!

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it's more likely for scalp laxity to have something to do with balding than simply forehead wrinkles.

So when you raise your eyebrows you don't get creases in your forehead? I've been curious about this as mine wrinkles up like a crazy thing but I can't remember when it first started doing it.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When I raise my eyebrows I have always got wrinkles, but they went as soon as I stopped raising my eyebrows. Also I never really had a reason to raise my eyebrow. Then about 4 months ago I noticed I had lines on my forehead. I later realised that this was from looking at my crown every morning and evening in the mirror. To view my crown I had to raise my eyebrows.

That means, at least 2-3 times a day, I was spending a couple a minutes with my eyebrows raised. Now, I just don’t bother looking at my crown as much. Once a week maybe, and I have less lines for it.

jared_24

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say i have loads of wrinkles of my forehead, but I do have two quite defined ones that are very noticeble.

Another factor you have to consider is, how many guys with MBP wear tight fitting hats/caps in order to conceal their hairloss? I'd estimate at least 60-70% guys under the age of 40 do this (myself included.) Obviously, this without a doubt causes major wrinkles on the forehead.

I suspect this is the reason why the guys in your class seem to have lots of wrinkles.

pippo24

Reaction score
When I raise my eyebrows I have always got wrinkles, but they went as soon as I stopped raising my eyebrows. Also I never really had a reason to raise my eyebrow. Then about 4 months ago I noticed I had lines on my forehead. I later realised that this was from looking at my crown every morning and evening in the mirror. To view my crown I had to raise my eyebrows.

That means, at least 2-3 times a day, I was spending a couple a minutes with my eyebrows raised. Now, I just don’t bother looking at my crown as much. Once a week maybe, and I have less lines for it.
Jeah exactly, that happend to me too!f*****g Hairloss!!
When i realised that i tried to decrease the amount and lenght of looking on my crown and i tried to do it without lifting the eyebrows.
But I dont think they decreased-the damage done from looking for 15- 20 minutes a day with lifted eyebrows ist too bad.
But i have another idea-what about using botox this would relax the wrinkels-->they´ll vanquish-->normaly they come back but if you stop the move which caused them maybe they will stay less noticbal even after the paralyzing effect from botox is gone!?

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd suggest trying facial yoga or scalp exercises over botox. I can't see why anyone would want to inject a bunch of sh*t into their forehead and then attempt to move their face as little as possible for the sake of smoother skin. You just end up looking like a manikin. Wrinkly but full of expression is much better than smooth and expressionless.