frontal baldness (temples)

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need your help. I am 23 and I started losing my hair 3 years ago. 14 months ago I started applying regaine 5% 2 times per day and 2.5 months ago I started taking finasteride (10 mg per day=2 pills of proscar). So, I am asking if someone of the same age with me had hairloss to tell me what to do

Last edited:

curetheloss

Reaction score
holy sh*t, you are taking 10 mg of finasteride a day???? propecia is 1 mg a day. you are taking 10 times too much. and combined with avodart or whatever you are going to overdose on male pattern baldness drugs. you may become a giant ball of hair.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude, seriously you need to cut back on the 10 mg per day!

Hollly freaking MOLLLLY!!!!!!!

Has your dick shrunk? Man!!!!!!!!

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your over doing it. 10MG is too much when you just started using the drug. 1MG is enough and over time you can up the dose if the drug ware down.

G

wow this is scary. If you were to take 80 mg finasteride a day you will surely grow boobies and start crying at spoongebob squarepants cartoons!

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
bartman654 said:
wow this is scary. If you were to take 80 mg finasteride a day you will surely grow boobies and start crying at spoongebob squarepants cartoons!

hahahaha!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Anyone taking a gung ho approach like that is going the right way to a floppy c*** and b**ch tits..

P.S Temple hair is the hardest to grow back and even if you liquidise propecia and plug it into your veins for 24hrs release, them fuckers are still not going to grow back. You need to treat these drugs with some respect otherwise they will turn around and bite you in the arse :!:

under20

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh.My.God. :freaked2:

Whats the point of trying to regrow some hair if you lose your penis in the process?

G

Jesus mesus holy moly christ! 10mg a day.

YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR FINERASTERIDE MIND

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dutasteride. tastes like candy so its alright . . I feed them to my girlfriend when shes been good.