Frontal Balding 11 Month Update

OhioGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
The before pic was taken right before I started my regime of finasteride and nizoral. The after was taken today at 11 months. Was gonna wait till 12 months but felt like doing this today. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Attachments

• After.png
    After.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,358
  • Before.png
    Before.png
    460.6 KB · Views: 1,486

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see your hairline and temples came down closer and look thicker. Congrats. Thanks for sharing.

Which minoxidil did you use and how many times did you use it, same fro nizoral.

OhioGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks JimmyNeutron and IUbball. I used minoxidil for 2 months and started experiencing some sides. I got off it for 2 months and the sides went away. I tried it one more time and the sides came back. It was definitely working for the 2 months I was on it. I was using the regular kirkland brand 5%. I am currently using finasteride and Nizoral 1% three times a week.

Nene

Reaction score
IUbball22 said:
Tell me you didn't swap your other dog for a new couch...
:laugh:

Well it really looks like a great result, but the pictures aren't the best. What sides did you get from minoxidil?

OhioGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
IUbball22 said:
Tell me you didn't swap your other dog for a new couch...
:laugh:

Well it really looks like a great result, but the pictures aren't the best. What sides did you get from minoxidil?

I had some heart palpitations with minor chest pains.

OhioGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Captain Combover said:
Some good results there. How long did it take to notice improvements from the finasteride?

Saw some subtle improvements at about 4 months. I would say it has gotten better every month since.

OhioGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
BlahBlah12 said:
was there a period a few months after starting that you shed a bit more?

Yes, I would say at about month 8 I started to feel like finasteride stopped working. My hair got thinner and I started to have my doubts. Then around month 10 it started to feel much thicker. It has definitely been a mental roller coaster this entire year. My advice would be to just keep taking the pill.