from unnoticeable to noticeable in?

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
how long did it take for your hairloss to kick in from an 'ok' or 'acceptable' head of hair to noticeable hairloss?

in my case it was just three months..even though my dad still has hair so it was pretty agressive. started in may this year. was shedding since 4 years but it was never noticeable. would clog up the sink every day, but it never got bad. then suddenly, took one month for my temples to recede, my hairline to develop an m shame and the top thinning to get visable.

how bout you?

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, it started to really pick up when I noticed lots of hairs on my pillow in the morning:( Then when I'd run my hands through my hair, I'd get lots of hairs coming off of my hands. I really could'nt give you a time frame that all of this took place in but it seemed like it didn't take long:( Thankfully I've been able to do something at least for now, to stop it.

Stingray

Reaction score
It seemed like overnight to me. In fact, it kinda IS overnight if you want to think about it. If you don't notice it the day before, but then all of a sudden bam.. i'm losing my hair.

But in all realism, it took about 3 to 4 months after I began to notice it for it to become apparant.

luke77

Established Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I didn't notice it until one of my friends said, "Dude, you're getting a bald spot".

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd say 3-4 months for me. I can still cover it up but when wet it is obvious that I am thinning bad. I am torn between shaving it down to 2 or something and keeping what I got because this may be my last days with acceptable hair.