From The Uk....but Where Do I Go In Turkey For Fue??

scorpio879

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Im looking for abit of advice.

Ive spent the last 2 months scrolling through forums/websites, having consultations, speaking to representatives of companies.

Im currently at Norwood 4.

I have narrowed my options down to 5 different places, with the prices quoted below;

Cosmedica @ £2,600 (2 day mega session) - Maximum amount of grafts possible
Spoken with UK consultant Mike, he did put me off abit as he seems just like a pushy salesman trying to get the most out of me.

Get Hair.co.uk (drthair.com) @ £3,200 (1 day session) - 3,800 grafts
Spoken with UK consultant Stuart, very nice guy.

Clinic Center @ £1390 (1 day session) - 3500- 4000 grafts.
found some very negative reviews on this company

Clinicana @ £1900 (1 day session) - 4-5000 max grafts
Dont know much about this company

DR CINIK @ £1700 (1 day session) - 4-5000 max grafts
I did like this company.

I just wanted to know if anyone had any positive or negative feedback on the above companies, or if anyone could recommend me others.

I know alot of FUE hair transplant companies in turkey operate on a conveyor belt system and basically forget you once its completed. After care will be a big thing for me, so will want a company who i can speak with once back in the UK.

I appreciated anyone's input on this.

Thanks

Jake

neima12

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello Dear ,
I can recommend you our clinc we are ın turkey too .
we can give you good price too .
and we make consultatıon every month after the operation wıth our patient untill they get there results what they was waıtıng

GarryCage

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One clinic I expirienced in Istanbul specified in FUE and they have DHI technique also which is more suitable to leave hair follicles more healthy.All post-operational stages are followed by doctor to make a control checkings. So they need to get you examined by doctor first. Feel free to contact me any time for free help

Last edited:

timnoise999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Im looking for abit of advice.

Ive spent the last 2 months scrolling through forums/websites, having consultations, speaking to representatives of companies.

Im currently at Norwood 4.

I have narrowed my options down to 5 different places, with the prices quoted below;

Cosmedica @ £2,600 (2 day mega session) - Maximum amount of grafts possible
Spoken with UK consultant Mike, he did put me off abit as he seems just like a pushy salesman trying to get the most out of me.

Get Hair.co.uk (drthair.com) @ £3,200 (1 day session) - 3,800 grafts
Spoken with UK consultant Stuart, very nice guy.

Clinic Center @ £1390 (1 day session) - 3500- 4000 grafts.
found some very negative reviews on this company

Clinicana @ £1900 (1 day session) - 4-5000 max grafts
Dont know much about this company

DR CINIK @ £1700 (1 day session) - 4-5000 max grafts
I did like this company.

I just wanted to know if anyone had any positive or negative feedback on the above companies, or if anyone could recommend me others.

I know alot of FUE hair transplant companies in turkey operate on a conveyor belt system and basically forget you once its completed. After care will be a big thing for me, so will want a company who i can speak with once back in the UK.

I appreciated anyone's input on this.

Thanks

Jake

I went with Gethair - Dr Tayfun in December 2017 , im 5 months post op just now i posted a link in the FUE result forum somewhere with my progess.

Friendly people but dont believe them that you can pay in GBP at the clinic I was forced to pay in Euros which made my treatment £200 more than the quoted price with that days exchange rate (was quoted in GBP) and also incurred a £300 foreign transaction free from my bank for paying in Euros

FYI I paid £3200 for 4000 grafts (plus the extra charges for paying in euros!)