From "do something" to "how to do it"

sprint3

Reaction score
So in a matter of 3 days, I've gone from not doing anything about my male pattern baldness to "man, I gota get some drugs"!

I almost jumped into the pool and brought a bunch of Finast (generic Proscar) from UnitedPharmacies.

But, I thought I remind people - there might be other options for you to get drugs besides from the foreign distributors. I looked up my prescription policy, and even called them to make sure, and Proscar is covered. I can get it cheaper even with the co-pay for the doctor's visit.

Thought I'd throw that out there. Plus, I can get it right away, and don't have to think about who Dr. Reddy is. Even though from everything I've read, this doctor seems legit.

Thanks, happy growing.

PS. If you're buying it from US, there is a generic form of Proscar, made by a US company Teva. I think Teva markets it with the same name as the active ingredient, Finasteride.

Also, don't know how much this means anything, but Dr. Reddy's Lab, the Indian maker of generic finasteride, recently got FDA approval for Finast in the US.