Friends, My Father Told me something

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
WoooW! Green soap is the answer!

Is it because it's green? I never though about that.....hmmm.

Cassin

Reaction score
What about pink soap?

Plus it works great on blood stains.

20040309-fight_club.jpg

Reaction score
Helloo me lads!!

I be rubb'n me nuts with magic stones fer yers and alas, no luck. Me aliments h've not stopped me swasbuckling adventures. Me wheelbarrel goes where me goes!!

Capn Long Schlong Silver

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
[quote="Vinton Harper":42128]Don't forget green boogers.

Nah.. I save those delicacies for my girlfriend.[/quote:42128]
You're quite the romantic! :)

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
he's talking about Irish Spring- you know, the green soap..

I heard that it can change a balding man into a hairy werewolf overnight, but ONLY if you use it with sink water and not shower water. and oh yeah, the moon has to be full at the time of use, obviously

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
lol...

i dunno about that but one thing an older family friend (in his late 40s) suggested to me was to use dove soap to wash your hair... it is pretty gentle but if you're the active type... your hair starts to smell pretty quickly.

but by no means did this thicken and regrow hair lol.. just less hairs fell out during shampooing.

polster

Reaction score
Capn Long Schlong Silver said:
Helloo me lads!!

I be rubb'n me nuts with magic stones fer yers and alas, no luck. Me aliments h've not stopped me swasbuckling adventures. Me wheelbarrel goes where me goes!!

Capn Long Schlong Silver

:lol:

polster

Reaction score
btw.. if you write something that helps you at least say the name of the freakin product and where it can be bought!

Green Soap is os general and thats why people are making a mochary of your post! What if I say I drink black liquid and it cures my hairloss! Is that descriptive?

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rawbbie said:
he's talking about Irish Spring- you know, the green soap..

I heard that it can change a balding man into a hairy werewolf overnight, but ONLY if you use it with sink water and not shower water. and oh yeah, the moon has to be full at the time of use, obviously

LOL, you just won't let that shower thing go, will ya Rawbbie?

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
heh...

I completely forget who brought that up in the first place, but it stuck with me, probably because it's the most insane hair loss 'cause' I have heard yet, well, besides green soap, that is

The Fluke

Reaction score
its funny, my old pa used to say his receeding stopped when he started washing his hair with bar soap. i guess it wouldnt hurt to ditch shampoo for a while.

misterium

Reaction score
Where is the information at for your topic ?

kelkafa

Reaction score
Green soap has been used for thousands of years in all mediternean area (greece, italy, turkey, syria, turkey, albania etc) . It is made of olive oil and sometimes mixed with daphne oil.

I havent been using any kind of shampoo except nizoral 2% , green soap is good for general health care, but it is nothing if you dont have minoxidil and finasteride in your regimen. It only protects your hair from the possible damages of acidic chemical brand/non brand shampoos, because it is "all "natural.

Here is my successful regimen :

Nizoral 4 times a week
Green soap 3 times a week
Xandrox (everyday at nghts only)
Finasteride (proscar) 1 mg. in the morning

believe me I have tried lots of substances (except laser comb). But finally I believe that your main weapons for hair loss fight are these: finas-minoxidil-ketakonozole..

wish you luck guys..