Friend Has Had A Transplant In Turkey

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so i met up with a mate recently i havnt seen in few months. He told me about his hair transplant he had had in turkey. I was shocked because hed never spoke about hairloss and didnt seem to be too bothered plus his hair wasnt bad. He was a nw2.5 and front hairline was thinne dout too so probably nw2.5a. He disnt look bad though.

Anyways i dont know he details yet of who done it but he told me it was only £2k. He has a perfect nw1 buzz cut now and he looks terrific. Seems all the hairs have taken and it looks fantastic. Cant see any differnce in density whichh ud usually see when buzzed.

I will fijnd out the Doctor and stuff. Looked like really clean work. Even the photos post op looked very tidy. He said he went for a long wkend and it was very simple. This sh*t gives me hope as couple thousand isnt that much. I definately will consider a transplant in few years when my hair gets bit worse.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
so i met up with a mate recently i havnt seen in few months. He told me about his hair transplant he had had in turkey. I was shocked because hed never spoke about hairloss and didnt seem to be too bothered plus his hair wasnt bad. He was a nw2.5 and front hairline was thinne dout too so probably nw2.5a. He disnt look bad though.

Anyways i dont know he details yet of who done it but he told me it was only £2k. He has a perfect nw1 buzz cut now and he looks terrific. Seems all the hairs have taken and it looks fantastic. Cant see any differnce in density whichh ud usually see when buzzed.

I will fijnd out the Doctor and stuff. Looked like really clean work. Even the photos post op looked very tidy. He said he went for a long wkend and it was very simple. This sh*t gives me hope as couple thousand isnt that much. I definately will consider a transplant in few years when my hair gets bit worse.

My guess Cinik or Acar

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have these guys been getting good reviews? Seems everyones jumping on a plane to turkey these days!!

I have the money to go to Erdogan but if I didn't I would be happy with either of them and wouldn't hesitate if I was past norwood 2.

Grey86

My Regimen
Reaction score

I also had hair transplant in Turkey 9 months ago. Im so pleased to have a perfect result. I think that some doctors in Turkey are very successful about hair transplant. In the last year, the price was 2500€ and including the transfer and accommodation.

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I also had hair transplant in Turkey 9 months ago. Im so pleased to have a perfect result. I think that some doctors in Turkey are very successful about hair transplant. In the last year, the price was 2500€ and including the transfer and accommodation.
Yea turkey seems to be doing good work at even better prices. I remeber years ago a cheap transplant was like 10k! Good see prices have came down

subterfuge

Reaction score
Who was this with?