Frequency of copper peptides?

markymark123

Established Member
Reaction score
What is the appropriate number of times to apply copper peptides? I, myself, use the American Crew spray around once per day and give a couple sprays to the frontal third. I use them because the frontal third had often felt sore or tender and I figured this might be inflammation. My scalp feels a lot better since I started using them about a month or ago, but I'm wondering if once per day, sometimes twice is overdoing it.

grtt

Reaction score
Hmm, good question.
I've ordered Folligen spray and I am waiting to come, I was thinking of using it before or after applying minoxidil, that's twice a day.
On the other hand as I am also thinking of adding spirolactine, I thought it could be better if I used folligen in the morning and spironolactone at night. as it would be an exaggeration to use three products simultaneously on my scalp..

Balding

Reaction score
I have been using Tricomin for a couple of months, but just once a day. The product literature really doesn't give any specific guidance as to the frequency. The directions state, "Condition and treat your hair and scalp daily by spraying liberally after shampooing. May be applied to damp or dry hair several times throughout the day".

G

I think you will find most apply AC once a day and Folligen 3-4 times a week.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As long as your skin tolerates the copper peptides, there is no such thing as overdoing it. Some people who use cu's for skin health apply them twice a day every day. If you can apply it twice a day, that is not too much. Applying it 3-4 times a week will not give you optimal results.

Cassin

Reaction score
I apply Tricomin once per day but I am going to drop it to every other day due to the fact that my hair gros like a F-ING chiapet now. Thats my only complaint. I like my hair short and it pisses me off how fast it grows now.

G

Cassin said:
I apply Tricomin once per day but I am going to drop it to every other day due to the fact that my hair gros like a F-ING chiapet now. Thats my only complaint. I like my hair short and it pisses me off how fast it grows now.

Hows the quality of your hair with the addition of Tricomin.

Cassin

Reaction score
Well I hate to single out products since I use a few things but I can attribute prime scalp health and massive hair growth speed to Tricomin.

I love the stuff so I am sticking with it, just knocking down the number of aps by a few a week to try to govern the hairgrowth rate.

My hair looks good though, nice texture and healthy looking. This is the first time I can say that my whole life. But of course a few years ago all I did was use a cheap bottle of shampoo that rarely cost over $5. Now my shower is jam packed with bulk size shampoo bottles with pumps on top. Now it looks like a display in the paper for TIGI products on sale. :lol:

Cassin

Reaction score
Keep in mind, this did not happen over night. I have been using Copper-Peptides since January 2004, Tricomin since around July 2004 (I think). The hair growth rate started speeding up pretty quick just a few motnhs ago. For some of you this is good but for me this is a major pain in the ***.

Regardless, everyone who has male pattern baldness should be on Copper-Peptides of some form IMO. Inflammation is the much ignored aspect and so cheap to take care of.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Now my shower is jam packed with bulk size shampoo bottles with pumps on top. Now it looks like a display in the paper for TIGI products on sale. :lol:

That is so true. Whenever I have people over who might be spending the night or using my shower, I have to un-homo my shower shelf... hide all my frilly sh*t and put my decoy bottle of Pert Plus out there.

Not to mention that having three kinds of anti-dandruff shampoos up there it not exactly something you want a woman to see if she visits after a date!

Cassin

Reaction score
I have 7 types of shampoo/conditioner in my shower, also I now buy body soaps with the utmost scrutiny to make sure it is hydrating formula to keep my skin looking good.

/used to be a normal guy, really.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I'm the same...use to just use whatever was in the bathroom but i hardly have enough bathroom space to keep half this sh*t in now.

And like the G man said with de homo-ing, if i have friends coming over i have to hide some stuff. Had a lady round the other day that i have been getting friendly with and you can guarantee that women will look at everything in your bathroom... I have three different anti dandruff shampoos and after she went to the toilet she started asking me if i have a dandruff problem.... Which shows she was checking my bathroom out - Thank God i moved that vibrator i hope to use on her in the future!

The Gardener

Reaction score
Ha ha ha... Petchsky, that's hilarious. My bathroom and bedroom both have some top secret areas that I only would share with interlopers on a strictly 'need to know' basis.