Free Service - London Sept. 27 - Oct. 2

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I will be doing a four-day intensive hair system training course with a very well-know stylist in London.

If you are looking for an opportunity for a free service (detach, haircut and reattach), please PM me.

There will be slots available on the following days:

September 27, 30.
October 1, 2.

Contact me for details.

Steve

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You want volunteers to do the work on?

Do you have a link to the course in question? I'd love to do it myself some time,

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, looking for volunteers to work on.

No, this a special arrangement between myself, the company I will be working with, and the stylist. It's a 1:1, there are no other students taking the course.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will the stylist or yourself have any systems for sale at the time perchance?

No, unfortunately, we don't. Given the variety of bases, color, and other options we offer in a "stock" system, it's not possible to keep all of them in inventory. Our stock systems come from the factory, and usually, are available within two weeks.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a reminder...

You can come with your own system (attached or not) but you will need to book in advance, so... please, if you want to take advantage of this great opportunity, please message me so we can get you booked!

Gearoid McGinley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a reminder...

You can come with your own system (attached or not) but you will need to book in advance, so... please, if you want to take advantage of this great opportunity, please message me so we can get you booked!
Hi, I have a brand new system. Looking for a stylist in London for a cut in & fitting. Would i be eligible for the event you’re talking about?
Kind regards