Free product if you can guess what it is!

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uhh what the hell ... if this is truely a legit product why would they be playing guessing games and all this dumb sh*t ... looks like its a bunch of bullshit so i would guess that... its bullshit , hey look i win some bullshit ... fun

G

Don't guess, because its just a way to get baldy men's details so they then spam us with 'special offers' and take advantage of our vulnerable states of mind.

Is it any coincidence that this place is called Versachhi and there is a renowned hair transplant guy called Armani?

oni

Reaction score
I know what it is, it's a designer hair rug by Versacchi. :lol:

viperfish

Reaction score
I guessed a couple of days ago and I was wrong. I was gonna post this when I came across it a couple of days ago. I bet anything it's some stupid concealing crap. I think they specialize in hair systems or something like that??

curetheloss

Reaction score
man already scamming me....i put in a guess and said it was a better version of the lasercomb...they said i was really very close but it was guess the name of it. the website doesnt say guess the marketing name of the product. i should reply and say is it a ripoff of the lasercomb that is more expensive and does nothing you scamming bastards. between the hype for versacchi and the hairmagic product im betting the guy wiping jizz on his hair has a better chance at helping his hairloss.
curetheloss

G

curetheloss said:
man already scamming me....i put in a guess and said it was a better version of the lasercomb...they said i was really very close but it was guess the name of it. the website doesnt say guess the marketing name of the product. i should reply and say is it a ripoff of the lasercomb that is more expensive and does nothing you scamming bastards. between the hype for versacchi and the hairmagic product im betting the guy wiping jizz on his hair has a better chance at helping his hairloss.
curetheloss

LOL!

that's gonna be my guess!

A semen-based topical applied directly to the scalp with a plastic comb with LEDs attached to it.

I think it will be called 'The Verssachi Man-Milk Phazer-Comb'.

Relieve yourself into one end of the PHazer-Comb and brush it through thinning areas with the other. Promotes growth and thickens.

To be fair if I put spunk in my hair and let it dry - it would definitely thicken it.

f*** me if i'm wrong I'm patenting this bad-boy. FDA Approval for thickening here I come.

Pirate Commander F.B.

Established Member
Reaction score
It must be either a semen, urine or faeces based treatment. Or maybe it's a device that gives you and electrical shock every time you touch your weiner (masturbation causes hairloss remember)?

Actually it is a lasercomb but it will be called the Hairbeam.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is another laser comb which is what I guessed it was.

I wonder if I have a claim in law - "a free product if you can guess what it is"

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it just costs more than a Laser Comb? anyone think it does anything different or is actually better?

grtt

Reaction score
Well,
I was happy to find out that it was another version of laser comb. the reason I was so exited about, was, that I guessed that since they want to compete the other device, it would be cheaper!
To my greatest disappointment it is more expensive and I very much doubt that it is better than laser comb! How can they expect to earn money while their device is more expensive than laser comb?