Fraxel Laser Resurfacing Clinical Trial At Chicago Northwestern University.

KJ1982

Reaction score
I found mention of a clinical trial on the Belgravia Centre blog and thought I'd share as it may be of some interest to American members here.

The trial is due to start soon though they are still recruiting.

More information can be found here:

https://www.beIgraviacentre.com/blog/fraxel-laser-resurfacing-treatment-effects-tested-on-hair-loss/

KJ1982

Reaction score
For some reason the 'l' in 'belgravia' appears as an 'i' in the address bar upon following the link.

Just substitute the 'i' for an 'l' and it takes you to the page. :)

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Already did this at my local Doctor and no effect, but my skin got rejuvenated..the result of fraxel

KJ1982

Reaction score
Truth be told, I wasn't holding out much hope. I just shared it in case anyone were interested in participating. :)

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK I found it. Good find! I hope someone on here lives in the study area and can enroll in the trial!!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mrv88 they actually did this on your scalp? Maybe they need to hit a certain layer of skin for it to help hairloss. Did it slow down hairloss or slow inflammation?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mrv88 they actually did this on your scalp? Maybe they need to hit a certain layer of skin for it to help hairloss. Did it slow down hairloss or slow inflammation?
Nope nothing. The device is adjustable in strength, wave length and several other options. The fraxel laser ist the best, but also the most expensive option for treating scars and rejuvenating skin. f*****g expensive, but it really works for repairing the skin.
Maybe the point was to repair damaged skin or the angle of rejuvenation? Had the idea of treating fue scars and my Doctor tried it once with low strength.