Fraudulent Company - Qingdao Haoren Hair Products Company.... Stay Away From Them

Baldee73

Reaction score
To make a long story very short

i was solicited by this company in regards to a topic i had posted on this forum and on another in regards to finding a supplier buy lifted injected skin systems from.

I was told via email that they could duplicate it for $200 US

i sent payment via western union because they didnt not use Paypal , i think that should have been a red flag for me buy they look legiate what can i say.

AFter many emails back and forth i got tired of the dickering around from them so i asked for a FULL REFUND .

SO they have stopped communicating with me

so if i sent a company $200 US

and if they don't want supply me with the product agreed too and they don't want to issue me a refund so i considered that FRAUD !!!!!!!

in 24 years of wearing this has never happened to me , ive always received a system no matter how shitty it was !! lol

here is there website , email addresses and western union info

i know in another post i said i would not disclose info like this but when i loose $200

i get F*U*C*K*I*N pissed

http://qdhrwig.com

toupeewig@hotmail.com

perfectionhairwig@gmail.com

WESTERN UNION INFO
The receiver's First name: WEIWEI
The receiver's Last name: YAO
Address: No. 8 Zhengzhou Road, Shibei District, Qingdao, China.
Tel : +86-152-66217909

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Last year I ended up on a spam list of Royal Wigs or something from posting on a forum. They (or one chap) was asking me to buy and pay via WU - which struck me as odd but not an immediate red flag. Anyway, I have a regular supplier so I ignored.

About a month later the company sent out messages saying employee was a crook and ran off with all the money. Not sure I would trust the company anymore if employing crooks.

I assume its a lot to do with the agent system that seems to be in operation plus low checks.

Its a very good point for others to read and take note if they think of buying direct and thats before you get a shitty unit.

Spike2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only do Paypal, never WU. Its a sure red flag that they could be crooked, or could easily take your money if they get frustrated with you.