Must be the reason he's making that face :dunno:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 9,775

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
He can just get a toupee, like a million other actors. Look at Billy Bob Thornton- he almost always has one in his movie roles. After he leases the set, off it goes!

I always thought Muniz was pretty funny. As I understand it, he was very astute with his investments and can get by without having to worry about more roles. The funny thing I remember was how miffed he was that Hilary Duff didn't find him attractive, back when he made that teen spy movie. Anyway, he is said to be quitting acting anyway.

Obsidian

Reaction score
I thought he said he had retired from acting?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Err, just take a closer look at that photo:

#1 Short hair
#2 In direct sunlight by the looks of it.
#3 Obviously since he's wearing a racing suit he's also just taken off a helmet and his head is saturated in sweat.

In other words its probably nowhere near as bad as it looks in this pic. I'm betting we will soon see another pic of him in normal conditions with an ok looking head of hair. But yeah he will probably lose it eventually (like in 20+ years) but obviously he still has plenty of time to get on treatments.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I always thought he was thinning, surprised we didn't see pictures like this earlier!.

cuebald

Reaction score
It looks diffused as f***, you can even see the beginnings of the "frontal island".
I give him 5 years maximum before he is NW5.

In my eyes he was the little kid in "Malcolm in the Middle" - to see him like this is a shock indeed.

The picture below is from 2007

frankie4.JPG

cuebald

Reaction score
one from 2009

MV5BMTI5OTU1NDIxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTc3ODMzMg@@._V1._SX300_SY400_.jpg

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As said, short, direct sun and after taking off a sweaty racing helmet make it look worse.

I remember in the later episodes of MITM, his hairline looked mature. It was thick though and didn't look at it as balding.