Found The Patent Recipes For The Original And Modified Brotzu Lotions

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check his posts. He has mental problems.

Shouldn’t these guys be given some help? Rather than banning which may even push them off the cliff.

I know it sounds complicated and maybe unachievable, please don’t bash me for having sympathies for all sad people here.

ps, what if he makes a new account and returns? is there any stopping?

inmyhead

Reaction score
Shouldn’t these guys be given some help? Rather than banning which may even push them off the cliff.

I know it sounds complicated and maybe unachievable, please don’t bash me for having sympathies for all sad people here.

ps, what if he makes a new account and returns? is there any stopping?

I see your point, but have you ever tried to help someone who is from depression? It's very hard to do that using online chats. Most people just get tired from it and start ignoring them. Since arguing with depressed people and trying to help them just drains all your energy without much success

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see your point, but have you ever tried to help someone who is from depression? It's very hard to do that using online chats. Most people just get tired from it and start ignoring them. Since arguing with depressed people and trying to help them just drains all your energy without much success

Yes i’ve and its really tough in person. Too many tricks to make them accept your point.

I see your point, you guys know better.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have depression. I agree. Professional help is best.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but everyone responds differently

Didn't help me either. But then I'm in India. Not much help around. The saddest experience was when my Doctor told me to try "past life regression".
Since then, I've felt that my reality is suffering, and I cannot get away from it. Even my Doctor thinks I need delusion in my life to help me survive. FML.

Leaves me wondering if there is anything where human beings can be treated uniformly?
Nope. Human beings vary greatly.... GREATLY!
Major points of difference, IMO are intelligence, finances, society, attractiveness and emotional stability.
As an example: Take two male college kids with the same abilities/IQ/family etc. If one is chad and the other ugly..... you really think their life outcomes will be the same? Wrong!!

It is silly to treat people uniformly. It is practical though..... we can't have a tutor for every kid, and need to send kids to schools which are meant for the "average child", where children who are gifted or retarded will suffer.