Found Enough Old Pics To Compare. August 2017- March 2019

DMoney123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, after the dozens of comments telling me I have nothing to worry about, I decided to stay off this forum, or at least not post about myself. My worries have significantly subsided, but due to the fact that my derm appointment was postponed til April, I’m still not 100% fine. But alas, here’s pictures of my hairline from 2017 til now.

Keep in mind I’m not worried about my density being really really thick in the first and not as thick throughout. My hair in the first pic was about 2-3x longer then it is in any other pic, along with thinning it out with shears, and it’s just about as dense now as it was then. I’m only concerned about the line.

I’ll probably delete this post after a few responses, but I decided I would post anyway.

Last thing, I’m quite self aware of my slanted hairline in the middle. It’s always been there. Length covers it which is why I’m growing it out rn.

also for those who are gonna bash me, this will 100% be my last post. I’ve seen how that 13 year old is treated, and I know if I keep posting I’ll be written off as a troll despite that being the farthest from the truth.

Last edited: