Found Brand New Article On Replicel And Their 2017 Outlook

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for answer mates. Price seems quite reasonable. Assuming price doesnt go way too high. Whole thing should cost around 3000-4000euro ( including TWO two-way flights to Japan and back as it's prob cheaper to fly twice than live there for 5-8 weeks)

If I went, I'd go in summer and likely rent a gaijin house (foreigner house) for a monthly rate of maybe 100, 000 Yen. But for the young and adventurous there are other ways of staying in Japan for a lot less money, like hostels and even manga cafes. Seeing the world could be a great experience for you younger people, so never be afraid to travel. You will meet wonderful people and see awesome sights everywhere on this great planet of our's.

Last edited:

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't you guys have regular jobs? How could you spend 5 to 8 weeks in Japan?

Also, is that the time needed to receive the treatment?

I'm just confused. lol

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't you guys have regular jobs? How could you spend 5 to 8 weeks in Japan?

Also, is that the time needed to receive the treatment?

I'm just confused. lol

You don't have to be there that long and as Japan is the most expensive country in the world, it would likely be cheaper to take two flights

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Money is not the problem here, but I can't spend that much time in Japan.

The treatment requires multiple procedures? Is that why you guys are talking about staying for so much time in Japan?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Money is not the problem here, but I can't spend that much time in Japan.

The treatment requires multiple procedures? Is that why you guys are talking about staying for so much time in Japan?

Read, damn it.

As far as we know, it's just one round of injections. It takes a few weeks to culture the cells.

Also people do medical tourism all the time.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry @That Guy, but there's so much misinformation across the web, that I prefer to know this stuff from guys like you, that have good knowledge about this new treatments.

Thanks for the answer, and once again sorry! :)

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Read, damn it.

As far as we know, it's just one round of injections. It takes a few weeks to culture the cells.

Also people do medical tourism all the time.

How tough would it be to do a punch in your local country, and just ship it to Japan to be cultured before flying out for injections?

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How tough would it be to do a punch in your local country, and just ship it to Japan to be cultured before flying out for injections?

It would be possible but I doubt it will be an option initially, in 2018 it will not be fully approved and rolled out. I would imagine there will be strict guidelines for them to follow until it is fully approved and trials are complete.

Also I thought they're doing 2 rounds of injections in their current trial, but I could be mistaken. Either way I would have no problem making multiple trips to japan for this.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't have to be there that long and as Japan is the most expensive country in the world, it would likely be cheaper to take two flights
Depends on where you stay in Japan, it's not actually that expensive if you do hostels or business hotels. Food is cheap, transport is reasonable. There are far more expensive countries than Japan. Still it's a long time to hang around waiting for your cells to reproduce and unless you want to be bored to tears, you'll have to go out and spend money, that's where it'll hit you, two separate trips would be wiser imo. Book flights well in advance, fly economy, stay in hostels and it's very doable for under €2000

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope they will be able to collect the Biopsy taken from scalp abroad and ship it to Japan since it has to be frozen.

But they haven't even begun/may never conduct trials in Europe right? I'd rather pay the money in 2018 and spend 4 weeks in Japan than wait for a European release in 2020+
They did Phase I in Germany, Phase II in pending. I suspect everything relies to the Sisheido data from now on.

luiza

Established Member
Reaction score
If someone could afford it, wouldn't getting more than just one round of injections give better results?
Hope they are testing it as well.

eriklarsson4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anybody else buy stocks in Replicel? My profit is +160% so far.

I realise this investment of mine is risky af. I guess it´s either flushed down the toilet or, if Replicel turns out to be what we all hope for, it´ll explode to the moon and beyond. Money and hair - I wouldn´t mind..

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I made 160% on Replicel stock yesterday then I would be getting out of it today. They are not very trustworthy IMO.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I made 160% on Replicel stock yesterday then I would be getting out of it today. They are not very trustworthy IMO.

They're not very trustworthy yet they're delivering on what they're aiming to produce, it's just that their business partner is upset that they haven't begun phase 2 in Europe yet.

If that is reason enough to immediately jump ship, then you're best off to just not invest in any company.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's a good strategy, at least small scale. If Shiseido's phase II trials are successful, then a modest investment in REPCF, should yield proportionally large returns.

I think I might buy a few hundred shares of REPCF and if all goes well, my investment should pay for treatment/travel cost. If not, I'm out a few hundred bucks.

If the phase II trials produce positive results, then investing in REPCF beforehand is the cheapest way to get this treatment.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On Twitter, they said earlier today that they will soon upload an investor presentation or something like that

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's a good strategy, at least small scale. If Shiseido's phase II are successful, then a modest investment in REPCF, should yield proportionally large returns.

I think I might buy a few hundred shares of REPCF and if all goes well, my investment should pay for treatment/travel cost. If not, I'm out a few hundred bucks.

If the phase II trials produce positive results, then investing in REPCF beforehand is the cheapest way to get this treatment.

Also remember they are developing more than just a hair loss treatment, I think it could be a very wise investment