===========Found a remant hair from the past!============

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
today i was clearing out my room of old unwanted things and i came across some high school note and books 5-6 years back(pre-male pattern baldness days).WHile flipping through them i found a single strand of hair caught in between the pages probably during one fine lecture day back at the time!

used a magnifying glass to examine it and found out that its looks almost identical in shaft diameter, length andcolour to hairs i am losing currently due to male pattern baldness....holy sh|t....what does this mean?

I could clearly remember that those were the days i had luxurious growth and an over abundance of hair.no male pattern baldness nothing....

anyone elsee came across such remants from the past?

Deaner

Reaction score
This is getting sad. Someone finds a hair in a book, and goes all Indiana Jones on us.

G

I agree with Deaner.

This is very sad. Just a quick question. When you looked closley at the book did it start to glow and shine on your face. Did you get sucked in and get taken to the world of 'Density'

A strange world, a world where hairloss is long forgotten. A land where men move there hands thrpough their thick locks without any fall out. A land where you just sit and count buttercups instead of hairs.

Oh my god, it sounds great. Can I borrow the f****r...

VWdude

Reaction score
Hey let him have his moment! he's all amazed by his findings.

Bismarck

Reaction score
First winner of the HairDot-Medal (for exceptional contributions to male pattern baldness research).

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
chewbaca, your situation sounds remarkably similar to Clark Kent's when he went into his barn and found a glowing stick of Kryptonite. After this incident his density was greatly increased so this could be a positive phenomena.

In Superman II when Clark lost his powers, he went back to the fortress of solitude and again came across a glowing stick. The stick gave him his powers and again, increased density.

Do not lose that strand as it may well hold the key to hairloss.

Soon we will discuss the event that took place in Superman IV and why I contacted Merck to begin research.

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
I suggest going to a surgeon and having him implant the hair right in the middle of your crown. Soon the old hair will recount tales of dense forests that covered the land, and all the other hairs will grow in strength.

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
Whatever, if any of you are/were suffering from thinning hair and stumbled across a pre-male pattern baldness hair i bet you'd check it out and compare it to the ones on your head now. I'm pretty sure deaner would. Dont know if you'd post on it, but you'd check it out.

G

fallicule said:
Whatever, if any of you are/were suffering from thinning hair and stumbled across a pre-male pattern baldness hair i bet you'd check it out and compare it to the ones on your head now. I'm pretty sure deaner would. Dont know if you'd post on it, but you'd check it out.

I have never once examined a hair. Even if one fell out on the floor now I would not examine it. There are far more important things to do...

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HA all of the posts in this thread made me laugh!.. we have magical books, magical forests, Indiana Jones, Superman. theres everything ..except for Spiderman but even without .. its some funny sh*t

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
traxdata said:
I have never once examined a hair. Even if one fell out on the floor now I would not examine it. There are far more important things to do...

Like post 1023 times?

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh guys! LOL and holding my sides! It's good to see that we all can take a step back and look at our situation with tongue in cheek:)

But in all seriousness to the original poster, sounds like you came across a trigger of your past. It can serve to act like, well, for lack of a better expresson, Kryptonite. Just remember that your proactive stance on handling your hairloss empowers you over your trigger:)

G

fallicule said:
traxdata said:

Like post 1023 times?

Actually, it's spent helping people like you!