Forum Recommendations For Any Interest Or No Interests At All

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use social media but sadly (maybe not so sad actually) less and less as my hairloss turned aggressive. It’s hard for me to watch everyone I know and love progressing as humans and constantly having such a good time without a worry in the world that their youth may suddenly be ripped away from them.

I’m on a work trip and feeling antisocial but I’ll have plenty of time to kill in the coming weeks. For obvious reasons I feel much more garrulous and free of the shackles of disturbing amounts of hairfall behind the anonymity of a screen but I am new to this so I was wondering

Do any of you have any other forums that are at least some what popping off to recommend that I might place my word vomit ? Or at least a place I might read interesting conversations ? No particular topic in mind. Places that focus on a specific thing are welcome also but agressive hairloss and the accompanying psychological effects are the only palpable disorders I have.

Thanks
I didn’t used to be so boring

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use social media but sadly (maybe not so sad actually) less and less as my hairloss turned aggressive. It’s hard for me to watch everyone I know and love progressing as humans and constantly having such a good time without a worry in the world that their youth may suddenly be ripped away from them.

I’m on a work trip and feeling antisocial but I’ll have plenty of time to kill in the coming weeks. For obvious reasons I feel much more garrulous and free of the shackles of disturbing amounts of hairfall behind the anonymity of a screen but I am new to this so I was wondering

Do any of you have any other forums that are at least some what popping off to recommend that I might place my word vomit ? Or at least a place I might read interesting conversations ? No particular topic in mind. Places that focus on a specific thing are welcome also but agressive hairloss and the accompanying psychological effects are the only palpable disorders I have.

Thanks
I didn’t used to be so boring

I don't spend as much time there as I used to, but over the years ...

Swole source, bodybuilding.com, Peak testosterone, for discussions of fitness, steroids, supplements, etc.
Peter Attia's homepage has countless articles on nutrition, fitness, longevity.
Naked Capitalism has a great comments section on political and current events, below each article.
BirthMoviesDeath reviews movies and has a good comments section.
Superherohype for discussions of TV and movies and off-topic, the "Misc movies" section is where people discuss other movies.