Forsythiaside-A anything on this?(warning mouse study)

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
That was an interesting read. It says it was more effective then finasteride, but I wonder if the side effects are any worse, its long term effectiveness if it even works in humans, what dosage would be appropriate for a human, and what the f*** Forsythiaside-A is, because google doesn't seem to know either.

DeadLine

Reaction score
Indeed, a very interesting study. I wonder now though if anyone would be willing to try it out..

abcdefg

Reaction score
Where do I buy this concentrated substance right now? If I cant and have to wait many years its pointless. Also keeping in mind you could take finasteride right now and get arguably the same results.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yours is a valid question David_MPN,

I think some part of the explanation relates to the 4 millennial cultural history so richly intertwined with traditional medicine practices and philosophical precepts. Admittedly I am

generalizing rather liberally here...,

Clearly it's healthy and right to look at these studies with a jaundice eye until the greater scientific community in part determines that

this chronic barrage of "new findings" stand up to more reliable clinical tests and scrutiny. It seems while dear science is perpetually

playing catch up with itself, we can only fidget nervously on the sidelines as we try to endure yet another waiting game. :)
The people arguing for this molecule:
Shin HS1, Park SY1, Song HG1, Hwang E1, Lee DG1, Yi TH1.

The people who argued for laminaria japonica and cistanche
Seok J1, Kim TS2, Kwon HJ1, Lee SP2, Kang MH3, Kim BJ1, Kim MN1.

OK o names in common it turns out. But why does this stuff come from east asia?