Formerly with BA Hairapparent

spock

Reaction score
BA sold the company to fortooh management

I didn't mean anything bad happened to him, just that he
turned the company over

Noah

Reaction score
BA (real name Gary Cross) disappeared leaving a lot of wearers in the lurch. He was one of the pioneers of selling low-cost hairpieces on the Net, but latterly the quality of his pieces became a lottery. Then some of his customers' identities were leaked, and they were publicly named as hairpiece wearers on a website. Not clear whether Gary was responsible, but obviously the customers concerned and other customers were very annoyed and concerned. Then finally he stopped responding to emails, and a ton of guys were left in the lurch without hairpieces they had paid him for, or poor quality pieces they couldn't wear. Some rumors that Fortooh is just Gary by another name. Best avoided.

spock

Reaction score
well, I took the plunge and ordered a stock hairpiece from www.hairpiecewarehouse.com

I figured it could be returned if I didn't like it anyhow

wow, what a nice piece ! all french lace.

it's actually a lot nicer than what I got from BA for less $$

I think I will try their custom hairpieces next

-Spock

FuzzyWasHe

Reaction score
Gary Cross AKA BA also took me for a lot of money, and I am looking for other options. He just disappeared owing me several hair pieces that I had paid for, and all the Fortooh Management nonsense seems just that. I really appreciate the recommendations, here and will check them out.

litigate

Reaction score
Former with BA as well.

I've bought several pieces from Superhairpieces, the last being all French lace which I'm wearing now. Great price, nice piece except the knots are not bleached and are noticeable. Even my stylist was unable to bleach them, it wouldn't take.