For those whose shedding has stopped entirely...

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
... did it last? Did you see significant regrowth soon after?

I'm just shocked that it's gotten to a point where I wake up, go and shake off my head over the sink (20-30 sec) and see no hairs fall out whatsoever.

Very strange...

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After my major shed when I started dutasteride I've only had a couple of minor sheds, but they were nothing like the initial one.

My hair doesn't seem to have gotten worse through these however, I'm hoping it stays that way !!

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I havent shed a thing since my 4 mos. on finasteride and Ive had all kinds of thickening and regrowth

Dick Hyman

Reaction score
wangho, it sounds like you're one of the few people I've heard of who is having clearly successful results using finasteride. Are you experiencing any side effects?

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
When I started Propecia, I did not have a single hair fall out of my head for 2 or 3 months. I would run my fingers through my hair..nothing.
Didn't last though. Of course shedding is normal hair function so I wouldn't be that concerned with it.

Reaction score
Been on finasteride for 8 1/2 months.......since day one never had a "shed" i don't think.... i lose a few hairs here and there but hardly as many as I was before starting treatment.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dick Hyman said:
wangho, it sounds like you're one of the few people I've heard of who is having clearly successful results using finasteride. Are you experiencing any side effects?

just couldnt get 'it' up all that well for a few weeks. Since then, no side effects at all.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Inject the venom

abdo123

Reaction score
Been on finasteride for 8 1/2 months.......since day one never had a "shed" i don't think.... i lose a few hairs here and there but hardly as many as I was before starting treatment.

same god bless finasteride, just hoping my penis doesn't shrink like 0.00000001% of the users