For those who have once shaved it all

Were people on the street staring at your bald scalp when you shaved it all ?

• Total voters

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you had no single hair on your head. Did you notice that other bald men were giving you a "weird" look ? and not only bald men.

Not everyone of course, but when I did that mistake that lots of lads already did. I felt like being "watched". And I really wondered if I was becoming crazy. I was 20 at the time. And when I let my hair grow back (Norwood 2.5) people stopped staring at my scalp and shitting themselves. It must be the first terrifying moment I've experienced due to my hairloss. And of course, there are also all these motherfuckers who have a conversation with me, but instead of looking at my eyes, they're gazing my f*****g scalp !

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
W
When you had no single hair on your head. Did you notice that other bald men were giving you a "weird" look ? and not only bald men.

Not everyone of course, but when I did that mistake that lots of lads already did. I felt like being "watched". And I really wondered if I was becoming crazy. I was 20 at the time. And when I let my hair grow back (Norwood 2.5) people stopped staring at my scalp and shitting themselves. It must be the first terrifying moment I've experienced due to my hairloss. And of course, there are also all these motherfuckers who have a conversation with me, but instead of looking at my eyes, they're gazing my f*****g scalp !
When I was in my 20s, now specimens stare at my glorious ginger/blonde sparrows nest on Mandible.