For those who feel male pattern baldness is not a deal for black dudes...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe, but if you scroll down you see the dumbest looking one of all is the white guy with a full head of hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
How is neo and pitbull related other than music? If neo shaved clean he would look acceptable... like every other bald black man. And pitbull is a mexican with a full head of hair who shaves so I'm failing to see the connection. This post is practically incoherent.

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
How is neo and pitbull related other than music? If neo shaved clean he would look acceptable... like every other bald black man. And pitbull is a mexican with a full head of hair who shaves so I'm failing to see the connection. This post is practically incoherent.

Nah I saw on Telefutura interview one time that Pitbull said he shaves his head due to a receding hairline. I think right now it's just that he has an uneven hairline.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
If neo shaved clean he would look acceptable... like every other bald black man.

Did you see his pics? He is clean shaven in many of them, and he does not look good. UM, you look much much better than him.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Those horrible glasses accentuate his forehead. He looks fine without them.

....and Pitbull, (original name for a mexican rapper BTW) shaves his head like many other mexican gang bangers do. Like all other mexicans who shave, he has no hairloss.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow a Black guy that looks bad with no hair :woot:

Of course an ugly black dude is going to look bad with a shaved hair. Just have a walk in any area with a decently sized black population and you can see a lot of black dudes with a horrible head shape who look horrible with a shaved head.

You miss the point, no one is saying that a black dude can shave his head and suddenly turn into Taye Diggs. The only thing is that the social stigma is not the same. I think UCman once had a black comedian explain to him the differences in a really nice way.

I've seen Black dudes with egg-shaped heads with no hair at all and don't seem to suffer about it. Do they look bad? yes, but again, is not that big of a deal.

Pitbull is a different story, any man with a decent face can pull the buzzed look. And pitbull is not even the best example of an "ethnic" look

Pacman

Reaction score
Its all about the skin tone.

Being black means that even if your're bald, it still doesnt stand out that much.

And there is far less shine. So its basically not something that draws attention in the same way that a white head does.

Having a good tan as a white guy is a semi decent compromise.