for those who care for what the bible has to say.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
first kings 1:52 And Solomon said, if he will shew himself a worthy man, there shall not a hair of him fall to the earth.

in the Hebrew the phrase worthy man, is written "ben chail" which in a rough translation means a strong man.

let us see what more Solomon has to say about the strength of men.

Proverbs 31:3 Do not give thy strength onto women, and your ways to that which destroyeth kings

giving ones strength onto women?? MASTER BAIT(ing) and giving your seed for not procreating.

remember the story of Samson and Delilah, Delilah found out the STRENGTH of Samson was in his hair... and in the night (what was he doing in her bed in night? giving his strength maybe) she cut all his mane.

fuugenes

Reaction score
That's quite an interesting find, how did you come across this ? lol. But yes, the more I read about hair loss, the more things can be pointed out to masturbating. I'm cuttting it out for months now and see how it goes.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
I already knew the story of Samson - strength in relations to hair and the verse in proverbs.

just read the bible today, and came across that verse in kings.

I was not surprised that when Solomon said about adonya that not a single hair of his will fall to the ground he used the word "ben CHAIL" because in proverbs it says "al titen CHAILcha lanashim" don't give your strength onto women.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
What a surprise, another retarded nofap thread. And who's boasting all the awesomeness of nofap? A bunch of people with horrible reputation. LMAO

Muzzle

Reaction score
If the baldness cure is in the Bible i can stop being a muslim and convert into christianity

Damn, if you give me a full head of hair i can even pray 24/7 and try to be the new Pope

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Well if the bible says so I better do it. I'll get on it right after I sacrifice my son and send my daughters to get raped by a whole town.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I guess there are a few that actually think this is still funny.

BTW, the rep system has changed. I have not been able to give the appropriate rep to many that need it.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
this thread is "FOR THOSE WHO CARE for what the bible has to say"
its in the title...

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
What a surprise, another retarded nofap thread. And who's boasting all the awesomeness of nofap? A bunch of people with horrible reputation. LMAO

As if the 'repuatation' system isn't somewhat BS? People get negged for disagreeing, for not telling people what they want to hear. It's populism and a bit of an ironic asterisk to a supposed discussion forum. Of course assume me biased, however users with good reputations have said the same.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
I know this isn't much... but there is hope for the believers.
follicles are not destroyed by male pattern baldness, and theoretically they can be revived to grow terminals once more.

I suggest you read Ezekiel, in there is written the design of the eternal third temple, from the temple will flow a river, the waters of that river will heal any disease known to man, that includes baldness.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
As if the 'repuatation' system isn't somewhat BS? People get negged for disagreeing, for not telling people what they want to hear. It's populism and a bit of an ironic asterisk to a supposed discussion forum. Of course assume me biased, however users with good reputations have said the same.

The people who started and commented on this thread initially have been negged many times not for disagreeing, but for creating misleading threads and providing no proof of their claims.

I know this isn't much... but there is hope for the believers.
follicles are not destroyed by male pattern baldness, and theoretically they can be revived to grow terminals once more.

I suggest you read Ezekiel, in there is written the design of the eternal third temple, from the temple will flow a river, the waters of that river will heal any disease known to man, that includes baldness.

I suggest you read some of the other parts of the bible:

From Exodus:

“Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property."

“Anyone who attackstheir father or mother is to be put to death."

“Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death."

“If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

Anyone who believes in the bible wholeheartedly and word-for-word is mentally handicapped. You can go ahead and keep believing god is going to save your hair, keep up the nofap, and rub your nails together as well. I'll stick to modern science.

james555

Reaction score
thank you for sharing, very useful. im surprised to find it here. I agree with it to a large extent.