For those who are taking Oral Minoxidil

Hawks206

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just curious, for you guys who are taken Oral Minoxildil, Where do you purchase it from? I've been looking online because my friend said it's a pain in the *** to get without a prescription, and it is hard to get. I clicked on certain webpages and all of them want prescriptions from doctors or the Oral Minoxidil is coming from a different country which throws all kinds of red flags in my head. My friend got his OM from alldaychemist.com which is another country and I asked him if it's legit OM. There is a lot of scams out there.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just curious, for you guys who are taken Oral Minoxildil, Where do you purchase it from? I've been looking online because my friend said it's a pain in the *** to get without a prescription, and it is hard to get. I clicked on certain webpages and all of them want prescriptions from doctors or the Oral Minoxidil is coming from a different country which throws all kinds of red flags in my head. My friend got his OM from alldaychemist.com which is another country and I asked him if it's legit OM. There is a lot of scams out there.
Many of us are "drinking" topical min and it works great and no prescription needed plus minimal cost involved. I post fairly often about this.

Hawks206

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many of us are "drinking" topical min and it works great and no prescription needed plus minimal cost involved. I post fairly often about this.
I found a couple websites that you can get OM without a prescription, but it is expensive. AllDayChemist.com and InHousePharmacy.com are the 2 places I've found. But damn, it is expensive as hell. They are both out of the country but reviews that I've seen say both are legit.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found a couple websites that you can get OM without a prescription, but it is expensive. AllDayChemist.com and InHousePharmacy.com are the 2 places I've found. But damn, it is expensive as hell. They are both out of the country but reviews that I've seen say both are legit.
Topical bottle=$6--should last most people at least a year with the same exact ingredients as Loniten save filler.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not recommend drinking oral minoxidil, and I don't think oral minoxidil is superior to topical, I use oral minoxidil in the winter because I experience reynauds phenomenon (vasoconstriction which sometimes is not so good for hair). Otherwise you're getting more sides than benefits if you use it orally.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
oral works way better than topical in my case... actually id like to take more than less^^

NW9000

Established Member
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil users. What is the optimal dose? 2.5 mg a day, or is higher better?
25939.jpg

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
cant understand why someone would drink it instead of taking a pill... to each their own, but the pills are less than 30 dollars for a hundred...

Hawks206

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil users. What is the optimal dose? 2.5 mg a day, or is higher better?
I have a full head of hair, but my friend is trying to get his hair back. He's on 5mg of Oral Minoxidil daily along with 1mg of finasteride 3x a week. He also just started micro-needling today lol. He wants his hair back. Micro-needling isn't necessary if your taking Oral Minoxidil but doing it will only help out even more.

Hawks206

My Regimen
Reaction score
cant understand why someone would drink it instead of taking a pill... to each their own, but the pills are less than 30 dollars for a hundred...
You have to get a prescription for OM, and it's very hard to get. My friend went to a doctor and dermatologist and both wouldn't write him a prescription for OM. They told him to keep taking the topical garbage. OM is cheap but if you get it online without a prescription your gonna pay like 100 bucks plus for a 3-6 month supply. My buddy paid like 100 bucks for a 3 month supply. With that said drinking the topical is the way to go for a lot of these guys on here. It's cheaper.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to get a prescription for OM, and it's very hard to get. My friend went to a doctor and dermatologist and both wouldn't write him a prescription for OM. They told him to keep taking the topical garbage. OM is cheap but if you get it online without a prescription your gonna pay like 100 bucks plus for a 3-6 month supply. My buddy paid like 100 bucks for a 3 month supply. With that said drinking the topical is the way to go for a lot of these guys on here. It's cheaper.
alright, didnt know about that, i can just buy it online, no questions asked, cheaper than topical, which didnt do anything for me anyway...

bassie21

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got 100 grams of Minoxidil for like $100 from Alibaba (certified manufacturer). @5 mg/day that's like 50 year supply if my math's not wrong.

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Janey or anyone care to rehash the dosages via Kirkland or some other brand.. Assuming I went that route which I dont want to. My Derm wants my BP monitored, which seems like a good idea.

NW9000

Established Member
Reaction score
It was posted 2 weeks ago by the user "The Hair Chemist" on YouTube. The guy also has some videos regarding Minoxidil on his channel. I can't find a scientific explanation for his comment. It was on the comments section of the video "DRINKING TOPICAL MINOXIDIL FOR HAIR GROWTH..HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED." from the user HAIRLICIOUSLY.
Anybody can say anything lol

You're a pokemon, you know how dumb humans can be

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm drinking minoxidil also. I might be cautious if I'd be drinking liquid minoxidil which is NOT OTC drug or prescription (like from polaris, which is cosmetic product) drug because they are cosmetic product, not drugs so they has much lower requirements for purity etc. and are tested less often than OTC or prescribtion drugs. and I dont see reason why liquid minoxidil is destroy by gastric acid while tablet form is not, if this is the case then minoxidil tablet should be putted in special coating which prevents it being break by gastric acid, just like some drugs are made that way and minoxidil never was and it was working in tablet form anyway.