For those that experienced side effects with Finasteride and decided to quit, how long did it take before you were back to normal?

llyho

My Regimen
Reaction score
I quit finasteride about 3 weeks ago due to experiencing diminished libido and very weak erections, as well as watery semen and a weird ball ache.
Currently the ball ache and semen aren't issues but I still have very low/non-existent sex drive and I currently can't get an erection at all even if I try manual stimulation and watching p**rn.

For those that experienced similar side effects, how long did it take for them to subside?

Blackjack17u4

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT levels return to baseline after 2 weeks. Anyting beyond that is individual response based on recovery or nocebo effect.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I quit finasteride about 3 weeks ago due to experiencing diminished libido and very weak erections, as well as watery semen and a weird ball ache.
Currently the ball ache and semen aren't issues but I still have very low/non-existent sex drive and I currently can't get an erection at all even if I try manual stimulation and watching p**rn.

For those that experienced similar side effects, how long did it take for them to subside?
How long did u take it for?