For those of you who want 0.1mg dutasteride per day...

CCS

Reaction score
Low doses of dutasteride have a shorter half life, so 1 pill every 5 days is not the same as 0.1mg every day.

How to do this:
*Take a clean, empty minoxidil bottle
*Pipet 5mL of your favorite everclear into the empty minoxidil bottle.
*Put two Avodart capsules in there, cutting them with a hygine scissors before dropping them in.
*Don't worry about the capsules; what is inside tastes worse. Have something to wash it down with. Some grapefruit juice perhaps.
*Take 1/2 mL orally per day. That is 0.1mg of dutasteride per day.

Considerations:
*I highly doubt dutasteride will break down in ethanol in just 10 days. Keep making this fresh.
*You might get better results if you do loading dosing of 1 pill per day for 10 days before switching over to the 0.1mg/day.
*This has the same strength as Proscar 5mg, at 1/5 the price of the Avodart.

T

Timi

dutasteride

Hello collegechemistrystudent

Dayli 1,25mg Proscar and 0,1mg dutasteride

Proscar for Steady State goes faster and easy as with dutasteride

and dutasteride as an additional help

I cut the cap open and fills it into an empty cap
is very easy

Timi

CCS

Reaction score
If I use dutas at that rate, I'd have proscar effects and the dutas I have would last me well over a year.

I also have a strip of fincar which I'll save two of, and this time filter out the white stuff. Can't believe i was dumb enough not to do that last time.

If you are on a budget, grapefruit and cheeze are good ways to absorb more of this stuff for your dollar, so you can take lower doses and get more.

CCS

Reaction score
I just started it. Never mind the bad taste of dutasteride. The everclear is down right nasty too. I wish I had taken my own advice and had a tracer ready.
I think 50% absorbed right through my tongue before I could even finish quirting it in. Next time I'll squirt it into a mouth full of juice, and trace it.

I don't want to waste 90 dutas pills, and would kind of like the extra hair protection of proscar strength. I'm still taking my proscar 4ths, though.

CCS

Reaction score
and I'm going to do a short loading phase of 1-2 per day for a week.

CCS

Reaction score
I squirted the stuff into a mouth full of milk, swallowed, and traced with more milk. Still tasted a little chemically for a second, but not too bad. I'm definitely not doing this for life. Just for 15 months till I finish using up my dutas supply.

Bod

Reaction score
Am thinking about using your formula as a topical, do you think this would work work CCS?

I also am unable to get Everclear Vodka in the UK so could I use something like Smirnoff???

CCS

Reaction score
smirnoff is good too. I don't think the inactive ingredients in dutasteride would be good for your scalp, or smell good. Probably stink a bit worse than revivogen, and burn a little. I think you'd be better off using topical curcumin or concentrated green tea extract or topical finasteride or spironolactone. Better yet, combine topical spironolactone and topical finasteride and topical curcumin.

Bod

Reaction score
I am going to give topical finasteride a shot, my plan is to use 1ml daily, I will add 5mg finasteride tablet and dissolve this into the Smirnoff, I will also use Dutus x3 a week, and 1mg Propecia daily, do you this could be to excessive?

I have had good progress with finasteride and rogaine foam but my crown still needs filling in so I am going to have to work on my regime a bit harder, hopefully this should do it!!!!

CCS

Reaction score
sounds good, but how do you plan to make your topical finasteride? How many pills in what volume? It better be at least 0.025%.

Bod

Reaction score
I will crush up 1x5mg Proscar tablet and put this into 5ml of smirnoff then use 1mg daily, could this work???