For The Love Of Christ, Is There Any Good News Expected Soon?

blackg

Reaction score
Having multiple partners for a woman isn’t about sex drive. Getting pumped and dumped isn’t fulfilling for a female.

sl*ts have low self esteem need attention and to cheat with casual sex to get men above their league.
Now you're an expert on the female psyche?
They enjoy sex just as much as men do, and so they should.

We try to pretend otherwise as a coping mechanism.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies have shown that what women prefer is actually what pretty much any guy can reach without steroids.

Your natural peak so to speak. My girlfriend can't keep her hands of my pecs and arms after a year and a half of not so diligent weightlifting (I dropped to once to twice a week), but she'll sometimes tell me to be careful not to become too big because that's unattractive.

Lol, without steroids, there's no chance that will ever happen, even though my legs seem freakishly large now.
I agree.

The steroid look is awful to me. It looks like they are compensating.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
There are weeks when I hardly think about my hairloss and times like today where it hits me.

The reality that my looks are being cruelly taken away until I look like a bland egg-shaped nobody.

It's not just the ugliness associated with baldness, but it's the blandness that also depresses me. That I'll look like any other generic white bald guy. I'll no longer have a specific face.

I remember posting on this forum maybe over 10 years ago, wishing and hoping back then for a change back then, and it seems like nothing has changed in terms of new treatments.

My thinking is micro-pigmentation then a transplant once my my hair has fully receded. I heard surgeons say its better to wait for their hairloss to be complete unless you wanted a fucked up looking head. Still, its a long old road on current treatment options, and my self-worth is just holding up. There is no sunny cure, no healing elixir.

I sometimes think, would it not be easier if I was bald or shaved now? Because I've already got to my end point. The torture about when it will happen and how long I will hold onto my hair - that's the agonising part. That's the real torture. At least, if you are shaved, then you're there. Well, in a way you're not, because your hair is still coming out, even it its shaved.

This girl I was dating was looking at my hair last night and sort of jokingly said I was losing my hair.I tried to make nothing of it. She said by 40 I will have lost it or something. She wasn't trying to be harsh, but her facial expression was sort of..disappointed. Like as if to say 'your value is going to plummet'

It made me realise, we have to compensate. We have no f*****g choice. We can either be a bald manlet incel who lays down in despair and dies, or we can at least fight and have something going for us. I've lost count of the amount of women I know who love muscular men to be honest. I know at least having a muscular body and dressing well, and having success, that's going to count for something..

If we can't be 3/3 lets at least be 2/3...Make the best of the cards on the table we still have.

It's a cruel world we live in, that's for sure.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It made me realise, we have to compensate. We have no f*****g choice. We can either be a bald manlet incel who lays down in despair and dies, or we can at least fight and have something going for us. I've lost count of the amount of women I know who love muscular men to be honest. I know at least having a muscular body and dressing well, and having success, that's going to count for something..

If we can't be 3/3 lets at least be 2/3...Make the best of the cards on the table we still have.

It's a cruel world we live in, that's for sure.
No we don't.

Take your meds and get a hair transplant. Done.

You will have good coverage and wont compensate for a thing.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
No we don't.

Take your meds and get a hair transplant. Done.

You will have good coverage and wont compensate for a thing.

What stage do I / should I wait to get a hair transplant ?

I heard it's better to get one in your mid thirties / by the time you at a latter Norwood stage ?

I'm much more open to getting one now. It's more a question of time.

As for med's, I don't want to ruin my dick.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
What stage do I / should I wait to get a hair transplant ?

I heard it's better to get one in your mid thirties / by the time you at a latter Norwood stage ?

I'm much more open to getting one now. It's more a question of time.

As for med's, I don't want to ruin my dick.
Meds wont effect your dick.

As for hair transplant - get one when your hair is really bothering you.

My hair has only become harder to style this past year because I lose some density - even at a nw3 I didn't mind that much.

I've contacted a surgeon who said I may only need 1500 grafts to get to where I want to go: so ultimately you get the transplant when your hair really begins to bother you.

Example of 1500 grafts:

hair-transplant-top-167806.jpg

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys really took my thread an entirely different direction lmao. Just want to say I’m on the Brotzu hype train, I’m fully delusional. I just want my f*****g temple peaks back, I look goofy as hell from the side for a 21 year old. I’ve never seen any other person my age lose their temple peaks, my forehead looks comically wide from the front.