For The Love Of Christ, Is There Any Good News Expected Soon?

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the sake of my mental health I don't pay attention to baldness related news anymore and I stay as far away from these forums as possible (and I'm sure those of you that use them understand why) but is anything happening that is making anyone hopeful? I ask this section because I remember it to be full of bitter realists.

Anything making you guys hopeful with respect to balding? Any new products coming soon? Just give it to me in simple and clear language so I can get the f*** off this website. Anything that will make my itchy hairline stop itching? Anything coming that might have a mechanism different than castration?

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the sake of my mental health I don't pay attention to baldness related news anymore and I stay as far away from these forums as possible (and I'm sure those of you that use them understand why) but is anything happening that is making anyone hopeful? I ask this section because I remember it to be full of bitter realists.

Anything making you guys hopeful with respect to balding? Any new products coming soon? Just give it to me in simple and clear language so I can get the f*** off this website. Anything that will make my itchy hairline stop itching? Anything coming that might have a mechanism different than castration?

The only thing that's probably coming out this or next year is Brotzu lotion, a seemingly nuclear topical that wouldn't go systemic and has the same effect of finasteride on scalp follicles. As an Italian man, the last people I would trust are other Italians and Brotzu is a 100% Italian product. Be wary when you put your trust in Italians, because we generally love to scam naive foreigners in any way possible.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that's probably coming out this or next year is Brotzu lotion, a seemingly nuclear topical that wouldn't go systemic and has the same effect of finasteride on scalp follicles. As an Italian man, the last people I would trust are other Italians and Brotzu is a 100% Italian product. Be wary when you put your trust in Italians, because we generally love to scam naive foreigners in any way possible.
I can't wait for 2016 so I can try out this italian lotion!

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, just as expected, the cure is perpetually five years away. I’d look more into this Brotzu lotion but I don’t want to get my hopes up, especially when it’s a product made by a bunch of greasy Wops. Farewell you ugly bald freaks.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

As an Italian I whole heartedly agree with you.... lol

I always say the last people I want working on my house are Italians.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just bite someone's ear off.

That always does the trick. It WILL grow your hair back.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Who knows, maybe it will be good?

How can it be any worse than the growth options out now, if you think about it.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

As an Indian,take double likes from me as there is one Italian in Gandhi family who wants to be PM of India.
Last month,I think there was election in your country,this guy went back to Italy for meeting her grandma on the exact day

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a prototype of the Brotzu lotion:

Attachments

• 513iu5vNyXL._SY355AA355_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA355_SH20_.jpg
    513iu5vNyXL._SY355AA355_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA355_SH20_.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 282

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been watching the Brotzu thread.
Gotta say, most intelligent forum members are just watching for treatments far in the future... in the next decade perhaps (and no, i dont mean 2020). Not one of them is on the Brotzu hype train.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, just as expected, the cure is perpetually five years away. I’d look more into this Brotzu lotion but I don’t want to get my hopes up, especially when it’s a product made by a bunch of greasy Wops. Farewell you ugly bald freaks.
Why so racist?

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There will be never a cure.

People in the future will just get their babies genetical engineered to avoid the balding gene

You may laugh but this is probably more easier and realistic then to stop hairloss without growing b**ch tits

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been watching the Brotzu thread.
Gotta say, most intelligent forum members are just watching for treatments far in the future... in the next decade perhaps (and no, i dont mean 2020). Not one of them is on the Brotzu hype train.
Only idiots believe there will be a cure on the market in the next few years.

Its really tragic reading old posts from 5 years ago where posters are saying that in a few years they will be saved

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only idiots believe there will be a cure on the market in the next few years.

Its really tragic reading old posts from 5 years ago where posters are saying that in a few years they will be saved
Yeah I remember there were lots of guys who convinced themselves that a ready made cure was only 2 years away on baldtruthtaIk and worldhair forums. These blogs go back 10-15 years and we are still waiting for the answer. My advice would always be don't wait for the next big thing address your hair loss now.