for Kirkland users

ben760

Established Member
Reaction score
i've just bought kirkland from ebay and waiting for the item. just wanna ask what to look for in the minoxidil itself like odour, liquid consistency, greasiness etc.. so i would know that what i've got is real and not fake. thanks

Petchsky

Reaction score
Chances are, it won't be fake, Kirkland is cheap as it comes, no odor, slightly greasy, bit thicker than water in its consistency. I got some of ebay and it was legit stuff, never heard of fake minoxidil.

ben760

Established Member
Reaction score
thank you.
now what does it mean extra strength. did they put something in the minoxidil to make it stronger? been using local brand in my country but there's no word extra strength in the package.

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

I used Kirkland before.

What I can share is, it works.

Just that, not as fast as Rogaine foam; minoxidil in a foam texture whilst Kirkland is liquid.

Maybe that's why it's cheaper than Rogaine foam.

Petchsky

Reaction score
don't know why it says 'extra strength' maybe it's because they sold 2% previously

marcster

Reaction score
A little more alcoholy and less greasy than rogaine. Rogaine feels a bit more oily, but it actually feels like its healthier for your hair.

The Kirkland stuff makes my head a little itchy at times, and I think I get more flakes than with Rogaine.

But its a lot cheaper and effective so I use it. Works well.

ben760

Established Member
Reaction score
A little more alcoholy and less greasy than rogaine. Rogaine feels a bit more oily, but it actually feels like its healthier for your hair.

The Kirkland stuff makes my head a little itchy at times, and I think I get more flakes than with Rogaine.

But its a lot cheaper and effective so I use it. Works well.
yeah, it has strong alcohol scent and less greasy but not watery.