For all DIFFUSE THINNERS Come here [DPA]

rebuv

Reaction score
Hi guys , i have a question for u guys : did any of u used to shed alot of hairs b4 starting treatment ??? (if u r on treatment and if u r not on any r u shedding ??) if yes does u r hair comes off easily ??? like with running ur hand through ur head hair comes off or trying to pull it and comes off with no effort ??? are u loosing from all over the scalp ?? or specific area ? and the last one how many hairs u shed?? plz answer it , i really need to know the answers srry for my bad english...

rebuv

Reaction score
thnx for ur fast reply Vincent and srry for misleading , i had to write such title cuz nobody actually is helping me here lol btw it is in the right section : Men's General Hair Loss Discussions, nobody will think its new cure ( there isn't any until 2020 we all know tht) + there is a section for New treatments and studies so yea... :p

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Running your hand through your hair and having lots of hairs fall out is a sign of telogen effluvium no diffuse thinning. Diffuse thinning is just like normal male pattern baldness in that hairs gradually miniaturise except that it is diffuse, hence the name.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you write a misleading title like that people are going to think there's a new cure and then you're gonna get a lot of red reps my friend. :p

To answer your questions: No.

hahaha... dude you're making me crack up today! hahahaa

menbram

Reaction score
Yes, i am not on any treatment and have diffuse thinning, losing about 100-150 hairs a day. When i am running my hands thru my hair i easily get 5 hairs.. in the morning when combing my hair i lose around 40-80 hairs..they Come loose really easy.. shedding for 10months now... gotta love it... NOT

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I shed at least 500 hairs a day when I washed it before I started treatment. I did lose it all over the scalp though some areas were affected earlier than others, but everything catched up pretty soon. And, running my hand through my hair didn't do much though I did have a sh*t load of hair in my comb after combing it.

rebuv

Reaction score
Yes I shed at least 500 hairs a day when I washed it before I started treatment. I did lose it all over the scalp though some areas were affected earlier than others, but everything catched up pretty soon. And, running my hand through my hair didn't do much though I did have a sh*t load of hair in my comb after combing it.

Man up to my knowldge 100-150 is normal more than tht there should be something wrong u need to be checked as soon as possible there might have been something wrong inside.