For a quick laugh!..

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/sho ... experience

----

stumbled across it right now...i havent laughed this much in a long time...the part i especially loved is pasted below...read through her 'receding hairline story'..and the CURE...;)
----------

a few years ago I came across an article written by a doctor who said brushing will CAUSE your hair to fall out. I couldn’t believe my eyes! This idiot was telling people not to use a brush! He was saying that the old adage of 100 strokes a day was an old wives tale. I have also seen a few websites that tell people not to brush their hair. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they can keep their hair from falling out by not brushing it. Who knows? Maybe the people who don’t want you to know you should brush your hair are the ones in the hair transplant and hair regrowth products industries. The only hairs that would come out because of brushing are those in the resting stage.

SE-freak

Reaction score
I was told that one of my husband’s grandfathers was almost completely bald. In the last years of his life, he couldn’t get around well. He would sit and brush his head to pass the time. By the time he passed away, he had a full head of hair.

OK, I want to brush her to death.

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA...i had missed out on that portion!..LOL. sitting and brushing to pass time LOL... :)

Brain123

Reaction score
When brushing your hair the talgnerves on your upperskin get stimulated which causes more talg which spreads all over your hair with each brush you do. The more talg you have, the more DHT there is produced. This is what I've readed in a lifestyle magazine. Dont know more about this matter besides that.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I was told that one of my husband’s grandfathers was almost completely bald. In the last years of his life, he couldn’t get around well. He would sit and brush his head to pass the time. By the time he passed away, he had a full head of hair.

Dude I'm so going to have a full head of hair by Christmas, carpal tunnel be damned! :hairy:

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
geez.... women are a bunch of dumbasses