Footballers With The Best Hair

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me in the Premier lge it has to be Pelle for Southampton, Alderweireld for Spurs and Emre Can for Liverpool. Pure hair p**rn :D

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't it annoying when a guys hairline is so strong that they can afford to do that little bald line buzzcut across the temple to the back? For all of us here that's just drawing attention to it, if there's even a line to draw at all.

Pelle and Alderweireld have had it.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Emre Can has incredible hair. It stays completely unmoved despite bulldozing round a field in the wind and rain for 90 minutes.

l6zRGit.jpg

Reaction score
Steven Gerrard has a Norwood -1 hairline. Really a bit strange but wish to have that hair because I could have hair loss and still look like I have none.
gerrard-moving-us-yet-decide-club.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
genetic lottery.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't it annoying when a guys hairline is so strong that they can afford to do that little bald line buzzcut across the temple to the back? For all of us here that's just drawing attention to it, if there's even a line to draw at all.

Pelle and Alderweireld have had it.

I know exactly what you mean, it's just not fair is, they've too much lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Gerrards is solid, he'll not lose one strand till he's 85. I think if you weren't even good looking and had Pelle's hair you'd still pull loads of women!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah Stevie G has receded back to being a strong NW1, he'll be NW3 by the age of 40.

Steven-Gerrard.jpg

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That is one UUUUgly mofo, you Ireland guy, i love Conor Mcgregors receding hair

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah Stevie G has receded back to being a strong NW1, he'll be NW3 by the age of 40.

Steven-Gerrard.jpg

Wow Gerrards hairline and eyebrows were nearly touching! That's a -2 :D There's no way he'll be a NW3 ever

shookwun

Reaction score
that's insane. surprisingly doesn't look to bad

the older he gets the better itll look w

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't look too bad? That's hideous, he looks way better as he got older.

He's pretty much as average faced as a guy can get but with decently styled hair he has a great head/face shape, dominant looking, sometimes it even gives the impression he's actually handsome.

latenight

Reaction score
I had a steven gerrard.... Until about oh idk 3 years ago. Now im a jude law. What happened? No idea. My is 71 and still has a steven gerrard. So did grandpa. And mom and her side are/were all thick and healthy. Not sure where I went wrong but these pics depress me :(

- - - Updated - - -

I had a steven gerrard.... Until about oh idk 3 years ago. Now im a jude law. What happened? No idea. My is 71 and still has a steven gerrard. So did grandpa. And mom and her side are/were all thick and healthy. Not sure where I went wrong but these pics depress me :(

- - - Updated - - -

Steven Gerrard has a Norwood -1 hairline. Really a bit strange but wish to have that hair because I could have hair loss and still look like I have none.
gerrard-moving-us-yet-decide-club.jpg

This one, not the other one.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This one, not the other one.

You take steroids? Surely you would be a great responder to the big 3?

- - - Updated - - -

That is one UUUUgly mofo, you Ireland guy, i love Conor Mcgregors receding hair

I'd take McGregors hair if it meant I could fight like him, bang his woman and drive a Lamborghini.Man's an animal, a machine! :D

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just watching Harry Kane being interviewed after the City game, looks like his hair is heading to the island :) He can afford plenty of FUE etc

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
A lot of football players have great hair. In La Liga, Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos and even the Spanish referee Alberto Undiano Mallenco (strong Norwood -1) are examples of having no male pattern baldness genes.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya there is loads of players in that league with fantastic hair, yes, Ramos being one. Must be the anti inflammatory Med diet over the centuries!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
KNtt5Ur.jpg

Just....lol