Follow Me -Green tea shampoo is excellent

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
right now have been using this shampoo:
29-07-04-11-55-15-b.jpg

http://www.tohtonku.com.my/

Follow Me -Green tea shampoo...u will notice its effectiveness on the very first use...By far it has been better than Nizoral in controlling scalp oil..it has been excellent for controlling dandruff, scalp itch too and gives an overall thickiened , darker look to hair..i would suggest this to those with oily scalp..those not suffering from male pattern baldness this is excellent...Those wth male pattern baldness might benefit too....This shampoo is a prodcut of Japan...those living in southeast asian countries can easily buy it in shops .....on the packaging its marketed as a shampoo for hairloss symptoms..Mild enough to be used everyday..it has the following ingredients all of which seem beneficial to hair

1)green tea extract
2)lime extract
3)wheat germ
4)UV protection

misterium

Reaction score
It looks nice enough.. should be worth a try.

.. this site doesn't seem to sell it, at least I can't find the 'buy me now' button..

Do you know where I can purchase this online?

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This u can buy in supermarkets if u r living in Singapore, Malaysia ,Japan, thailand ect...But in western countries i am not so sure...why dont u try emailing the website to see if it helps..

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I ddnt expect this unassuming off the shelve commercial product to work better than nizoral which i also used before...damn it made my hair oily and sometimes sticky and probably triggered my male pattern baldness earlier...probably those ingredients like the lime extract and wheat germ has some scalp contrlling properties like changing PH levels ect....all i can say is it greatly benefits those suffering from non-genetic hair loss
For genetic hair loss sufferers, it eliminates the common problems like oily scalp, dandruff and scalp malnutruition..all these which might worsen male pattern baldness

overall i feel greatly contended with this one among the dozens i have used

oni

Reaction score
It's real good stuff but it looks like something that's made in a small town near Chernobyl. :x

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oni said:
It's real good stuff but it looks like something that's made in a small town near Chernobyl. :x

well they say never underestimate the unassuming

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For those who have PM me about purchasing the product..i must first inform u that this is an asian product.....most of yahoo searches bring up western products....i have tried to provide a link but to no avail...still searching....once i get it ...will post the link

or u could try emailing the website otself....thru their feedback form

goingoinbutnotgone

Established Member
Reaction score
Why don't you just buy a bottle of high strength green tea extract from a health food store and dump it in your favorite shampoo?

Reaction score
goingoinbutnotgone said:
Why don't you just buy a bottle of high strength green tea extract from a health food store and dump it in your favorite shampoo?

Ive been thinking that for days ... but always seem to forget to post the thought....
Well.... I am going to Thailand for 3 months, next month.so Ill be sure to pick up a bottle, and if its good,...2 0r 3...

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
The website is from malaysia. The url sounds like japanese. Copyright in Thailand. Labels are er.. Chinese.

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
Why go through all the trouble. It's not something that is proven to be better than what we are already using.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jrg said:
Why go through all the trouble. It's not something that is proven to be better than what we are already using.

At least worth a try...whether u have male pattern baldness or not, treat it as part of scalp care........As for me who have male pattern baldness, this has worked much better than the others i have used....Furthermore i beleive Telogen Effluvium active ingredients contained int he shampoo are all beneficial to hair like thw wheat germ and green tea extract...There has been research on these ingredients helping hair..

Nneel

Reaction score
Hi man
I just bought Follow me Green tea volumizer shampoo....
Applied only once -
well it seemed this a good shampoo to go..

during shower- I put shampoo on head and massage it with finger pad all over head for 2~3 minutes & washed it after 1mins..

well. I had the feeling "light headness" ..ummm it was too light....
oils r gone but hairs were not dried

I will update the out put - after few weeks.....